Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to find this Hilarious?

(12 Posts)
Ijskater Mon 20-Oct-08 01:24:51

The PTA's newsletter lists Christmas Bizarre as one of the events. What the heck is a Christmas Bizarre? I think it should read Bazaar. I have never laughed so much, maybe I am just so tired...

Skramble Mon 20-Oct-08 01:26:08

LOL I want to go to that.

Its like listings on Ebay for 4 birth caravans. hope they had plenty hot water and towels.

MadamDeathstare Mon 20-Oct-08 01:26:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Saturn74 Mon 20-Oct-08 01:27:15

Really.... you've never laughed so much?

Ijskater Mon 20-Oct-08 01:30:54

I have not had belly laughs like this for a long time. Except when my uncle caught my cousin in silly little I love you tangas in A&E. My cousin is a 40 y old man!

UmSami Mon 20-Oct-08 01:37:19

ya what now?! Need more info onthe cousin story lol,,,now that shounds truly bizarre!

Ijskater Mon 20-Oct-08 01:41:46

I know, he was at a Summer Fete, helping. They needed a thick rope cutting, he used an electric hand saw, cut through rope too quickly, got his thigh, rushed to A&E. It so happens that day he thought he'll finally wear those "I love you" tangas or g-strings his wife had given him for Valentine... I can only imagine my uncle's eagle eyes when he asked him "what's up with you?" and he did not mean the wounded leg!

pingping Mon 20-Oct-08 12:50:33

Ijskater you really need to find something more entertaining try watching the comedy channel or something hmm

Ijskater Mon 20-Oct-08 14:25:39

Yeah, Madam, maybe they will feature Leonid the Magnificent (anyone watched America's Got talent 2007?) otherwise check it out...

http://www.leo-leopatra.com/4393.html

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9mnhTChXzhM&feature =related

o something equally fringe...

pingping Mon 20-Oct-08 14:37:27

Ijskater where are you from? as in a different thread you refered to you brits maybe it will help me understand you a bit better

filz Mon 20-Oct-08 14:39:11

I think a bizarre sounds much better

MadamDeathstare Mon 20-Oct-08 15:08:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now