Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Dc's are with their dad. it only happens once a month...........

(8 Posts)
HRHSaintMamazon Sat 18-Oct-08 13:10:20

and instead of getting the moutnain of housework i have done, im sitting here mumsnetting.

I have had a list of things to get done today in my head all week and instead i have sat here since i got back from dropping them off.
i have to go collectt hem again at 4 and there is no way i will get it all done.

im such a slattern

FAQ Sat 18-Oct-08 13:11:41

not a slattern at all - child free times are meant to be for doing whatever you want to do - not what "has" to be done. =smile

SarkyandGeorge Sat 18-Oct-08 13:14:31

I put it down to how badly you're missing the children. You obviously just can't function when they're away. I think the only known cure is chocolate wink

squatchette Sat 18-Oct-08 13:16:22

LOL Mamazon I know exactly how you feel.I've loads to do after having new windows and doors put in yesterday , but can't seem to get off here .I keep getting up and doing a bit say for 20 mins then sit down for 20 .That way i don't feel guilty.
BTW they agreed to do my central heating for me they're coming on the 26th,so more mess but a much warmer house.smile.

HRHSaintMamazon Sat 18-Oct-08 13:28:40

but i really do have loads to do. Landlord is wanting to come and do his 6 month inspection shock reckon i'll get the boot if he see's the state of my kicthen cupboards.

I actually only signied in to get the address of a lcoal event from Mn local...Ive been here ever since.

SarkyandGeorge Sat 18-Oct-08 13:31:55

So what you're telling us is that if Mamazon and the mini-Mamazons end up on the street it's because of us ladies?!

Put down the keyboard and step away... that's right, the hoover's just in sight, you can make it... grin

squatchette Sat 18-Oct-08 13:41:26

Oh well that's different then.Yes you were right you are a lazy slatternwink.

pamelat Sat 18-Oct-08 13:43:03

If it makes you feel better, my MIL had DD for 5 hours on Monday whilst I was meant to revise for my exam (on Weds) but I went to yoga and then read my book (non study book) and then came on here but I had a fab afternoon !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now