Talk

Advanced search

To tell the SmallDragons that, once again, Lego Batman has failed to be delivered

(12 Posts)
ADragonIs4LifeNotJustHalloween Fri 17-Oct-08 14:04:25

when in fact it arrived this morning, just so I can play it without them badgering me for it?

Uriel Fri 17-Oct-08 14:09:30

YANBU. Perhaps it'll get there on Monday? wink

AMumInScotland Fri 17-Oct-08 14:10:12

grin

ADragonIs4LifeNotJustHalloween Fri 17-Oct-08 14:11:10

This happened with Lego Indiana. I had to buy myself a copy in the end blush

hatrick Fri 17-Oct-08 14:27:19

Message withdrawn

ADragonIs4LifeNotJustHalloween Fri 17-Oct-08 15:49:28

Absolutely. It could be unnecessarily gory after all.

DS1 is sulking because it "hasn't arrived" though. he says I should complain...

OhYouBadBadKitten Fri 17-Oct-08 15:52:52

oh don't!
We got ours the day it came out - dd is on the second episode already and I've had so little time I've only done the first chapter!

RubberDuck Fri 17-Oct-08 15:59:53

Ooo ... can you let me know what it's like? We're addicted to Lego Star Wars, but Lego Indiana was a five minute wonder (slightly too hard for them puzzle-wise I think). Have avoided getting Lego Batman in case it's more of the same.

But if it's more Lego Star Warsy and likely to be long-term played, then I'll go out and get it.

ADragonIs4LifeNotJustHalloween Sat 18-Oct-08 09:52:19

I've only played the first level and I'd say the puzzles are on a par with Indiana, if not a little harder. I've not played Lego Star Wars though <<scurries off to fine game cart>>.

Best bit is that Batman has 3 save game slots - one for me, and one each for the SmallDragons [happy sigh]

RubberDuck Sat 18-Oct-08 13:25:05

Hmm.... I think I might wait on that one then. As I say, Indiana was abandoned fairly fast and they're not really that into Batman anyway.

Thanks for the mini review - saved me some money

Yorkiegirl Sat 18-Oct-08 13:34:47

Message withdrawn

ADragonIs4LifeNotJustHalloween Mon 20-Oct-08 23:30:22

Yes, DS. Both SmallDragons (nearly 10 & 8) have enjoyed it and played it pretty much constantly (one or other of them) since it arrived I let them have it. I got mine from Ebay and, if it's a fake, it's a good one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now