Talk

Advanced search

To not give a flying fuck that Guy and Madonna are divorcing..

(43 Posts)
WorzselMummage Thu 16-Oct-08 10:38:37

Or that The Beckhams had some personal items stolen and listed on Ebay.

SO WHAT, WHO CARES, SHIT OFF !

[sngry]

WorzselMummage Thu 16-Oct-08 10:39:31

angry

[bored of schlebs]

[dull]

hmm

pingping Thu 16-Oct-08 10:42:28

PMSL!!! Having a bad day are we?

WorzselMummage Thu 16-Oct-08 10:45:54

A little (no biscuits !)

Its just not important.

Am watching this morning and they are discussing it (the divorce).. why do they think people are interested in it.. maybe people are.

oh i dunno.

it is an utter waste of tv time.

* turns off TV.

BloodAndMutts Thu 16-Oct-08 10:47:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

VictorianSqualorSquelchNSquirm Thu 16-Oct-08 10:47:56

See, that's the problem.
You're watching This Morning. Tis just a trash mag on t'box.

Freckle Thu 16-Oct-08 10:48:56

It is of absolutely no interest to me and I refuse to buy any newspaper which has any coverage of this non-event. Why do editors (both of newspapers and television programmes believe that it is of interest to the general public???

AMumInScotland Thu 16-Oct-08 10:50:04

I'm with you on this one - they mentioned it in the headlines of last nights news - I mean honestly, who cares? Why would it count as news? Why should I give a damn?

WorzselMummage Thu 16-Oct-08 10:50:22

Its just on (or was)

I am intently focussing on MN anyway grin

oceana Thu 16-Oct-08 10:54:26

I'm with you. It's the last thing in the world I care about. I am not in the least interested in either of them, seperately or together.

DeeInMalaysia Thu 16-Oct-08 11:12:33

Oh my god! Are they really divorcing???
So, what happened?

TheCrackFox Thu 16-Oct-08 11:12:47

It is not really news that a celebrity is getting divorced. No idea why any of them bother getting married as it is inevitable that they will be divorced sooner or later.

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Thu 16-Oct-08 11:16:11

I admit to being (guiltily) interested in sleb goss but to have Madonna's divorce classed as a "news item" is totally pathetic considering all the other crap that goes on the world on a daily basis that fails to make it on to the news programmes.

PuzzleRocks Thu 16-Oct-08 11:16:30

An entire segment was dedicated to Madonna on Sky News Interactive last night. It's not like it was a surprise to anyone ffs.
Yawn.

RubyRioja Thu 16-Oct-08 11:19:55

TheHedgeWitch Thu 16-Oct-08 11:31:24

Message withdrawn

LadyOfWaffleIsScaryEnough Thu 16-Oct-08 11:33:41

Guy and Mad Donna were even on the BBC news about it. Wars and starvation around the world and they make the news. 'Tis pants.

mppaw Thu 16-Oct-08 11:51:05

Zero interest in madge and Guy divorcing...
But do wish she would start acting her age FFC, those poor children. Would be mortified if my mum was prancing about on stage in leotards that barely covered ya lady garden.

Nbg Thu 16-Oct-08 11:52:48

Its news dontch know.

No one else has ever got divorced ever in the history of the world.
They are the first to do it.

TigerFeet Thu 16-Oct-08 11:55:59

I generally aviod this morning as I'm not really interested in sleb gossip like this. It's their business adn I'm sure it's painful enough without the media coverage wherever they turn. I was very hmm about the amount of time the BBC 10 o'clock news devoted to it - slow news day yesterday I presume.

sparklylucy Thu 16-Oct-08 11:56:12

YANBU. poor children though.

Twelvelegs Thu 16-Oct-08 11:58:39

Those children were 'poor' long before their parents decided to split up.... they had a mother called Madonna ffs.

brightongirldownunder Thu 16-Oct-08 11:59:04

Blahdy blahdy blah. She's got so much money but STILL has roots? I'd have a root toucher upper person on hand 24/7 if i was that loaded..

Post divorce- Guy Richtea will be able to continue making rubbish twatty films and she can parade her camel toe as much as she likes but it ain't going to do anything about the global economy is it?

Sheesh

KerryMumchingOnEyeballs Thu 16-Oct-08 11:59:25

WideWebWitch Thu 16-Oct-08 12:00:27

I feel a bit sorry for Guy tbh, can't have been much fun being Mrs Madonnna.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: