Talk

Advanced search

To consider complaining or should i just leave it?

(10 Posts)
TheHedgeWitch Tue 14-Oct-08 15:38:24

Message withdrawn

Tortington Tue 14-Oct-08 15:39:36

if its a health and safety iussue which they are not following correctly

sue them

Notbig Tue 14-Oct-08 15:41:02

Complain. That way hopefully no other kid will have to go through the same experience.

WigWamBam Tue 14-Oct-08 15:41:31

You should have complained there and then, in order to give them the chance to put things right and make sure that another child wasn't trapped.

Complaining now seems a bit like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

wotulookinat Tue 14-Oct-08 15:43:49

At least he wasn't injured.
Maybe you could give them a ring and explain what happened.

combustiblelemon Tue 14-Oct-08 16:01:44

How awful. I hope you and your DS are ok now. I would have a quiet evening, and tomorrow write a letter detailing what happened and why. I'd send one copy to the soft play centre and another to the HQ of Wacky Warehouse- there must be a website which should have an address.

They're obviously aware of what happened, so I think WigwamBam is being unfair. The important thing is to make sure that this doesn't happen to another child. A letter is more likely to make the management take notice, and tighten up on health and safety, than a phonecall to a duty-manager who has no real power to change anything.

TheHedgeWitch Tue 14-Oct-08 16:48:48

Message withdrawn

hana Tue 14-Oct-08 16:54:15

but what would you be suing for?
understand about complaining - all fine -
glad your ds is fine and you too

TheHedgeWitch Tue 14-Oct-08 18:04:05

Message withdrawn

hana Tue 14-Oct-08 21:43:28

(was for custardo - or maybe she was bit tongue in cheek?)

I know you didn't say anything about suing

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: