Talk

Advanced search

to be pissed off with OH's unbelievably insensitive friend?

(18 Posts)
Jonut Sun 12-Oct-08 23:02:10

We we're sat having a drink and this friend was telling us about his new girlfriend going into explicit detail about their amazing, spontaneous, non-stop sex life. (She does have a DS but never actually seems to have him) Anyway, he then goes on to say 'It's ok because she had a c-section so she's still the same down there' in front of me who has had 3 DD's naturally!!!!!!!! shock Everyone then went quiet as they realised what he'd just said I ended up feeling a right prat, as if sex with me must be crap coz I must be stretched beyond all recognition!! angry

WinkyWinkola Sun 12-Oct-08 23:07:02

What a berk. What does he know anyway?

Dalrymps Sun 12-Oct-08 23:08:30

That was a very stupid thing for him to say angry. For the record my dh thinks he is a prick and deserves a punch in the nose grin

childrenofthecornsilk Sun 12-Oct-08 23:09:49

ewwww! What an idiot.

VinegARGHHHTits Sun 12-Oct-08 23:10:29

Sounds like a tosser who deosnt have a clue, probably thinks he is great in the sack and has a big dick aswell hmm

Only guys who are shite in bed have to brag about their sex lives

MoonlightMcKenzie Sun 12-Oct-08 23:11:16

Tell them you had an extra stitch and now have a designer vagina!

misshardbroom Sun 12-Oct-08 23:11:34

eeewww... not the most tasteful conversation for him to instigate over the aperitifs, is it? And how very respectful of his new girlf's privacy - I wonder if she'd like to know that the state of her fanjo was common knowledge?

UnfortunatelyMurderedMe Sun 12-Oct-08 23:14:06

I met someone who bragged that his x had had 2 cs so was still tight down therehmm
I imagine it has something to do with cock size tbh rather than childbirth years before.

elkiedee Sun 12-Oct-08 23:16:19

You're not being unreasonable, but why does your DH want such an idiot as a friend?

elkiedee Sun 12-Oct-08 23:21:00

Seems an odd thing to brag about to me with a current partner, but with an ex?

ScareyBitchFeast Sun 12-Oct-08 23:21:04

he obviously has a small tool, well obvioulsy

anyfucker Sun 12-Oct-08 23:27:28

what an arse

was he pissed ? to be so indiscreet?

for the record, I have had two dc by NVD and my fanjo is tight as a drum wink

Simplysally Sun 12-Oct-08 23:29:51

Sounds a bit immature to me. How old is he? 15?

Ronaldinhio Sun 12-Oct-08 23:39:18

christ fanjo's are elastic not plastic and that means that they stretch to accomodate and then return to normal.
This is only likely to bother him if his penis is so small that he has issues with normal sized adult fanjos
I'd suggest padding his penis by wrapping cotton wool around the shaft and then pulling a condom over it. This way an actual woman will know it's in and he will come close to feeling like a real man

jasper Sun 12-Oct-08 23:39:52

YANBU

Ronaldinhio Sun 12-Oct-08 23:40:18

was that a rant?

anyfucker Sun 12-Oct-08 23:41:51

ronald, yes

lou33 Sun 12-Oct-08 23:41:57

i would have asked him if he was sure he wasnt more worried about the tiny size of his cock instead

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now