Talk

Advanced search

To HATE the local brats and their thick as pig sh*t parents?

(10 Posts)
LetterBomb Sun 12-Oct-08 16:48:38

They make me so bloody mad.

There is an empty house next door and the local thugs chavs kids have took great delight in smashing it up for months.

Anyway it looks like finally, a new family are moving in. They have been in there decorating all week and today they were there doing the garden, one woman was digging the whole thing up (its massive) and clearing out rubbish etc on her own all day.

The local brats know this, they have been out enough today to notice. Anyway I've just looked out my window and they are in there now throwing bricks around, kicking piles of rubbish around, trying to break the fence...

I feel sorry for the family, I don't think they speak English but have been working so hard on this dump of a house and are obviously over-joyed with it yet some little thuggy brats think it will be a laugh to give them more work to do.

I HATE the kids around here and think the parents should be strung up. IF you can even call them parents.

TheProvincialLady Sun 12-Oct-08 16:50:19

Call the police if they are still in there - it is criminal damage.

expatinscotland Sun 12-Oct-08 16:51:39

call the polis.

or go out and sit in your front garden, pretending to work and preferably not on your own.

bonkerz Sun 12-Oct-08 16:54:05

if you can cam corder them discreetly and call the police. chances are the thugs are known to the police and probably trying to build a profile of anti social behaviour in order to plant an ASBO. The cam corder footage wil help the case!

LetterBomb Sun 12-Oct-08 16:56:50

They range from 9 to 12 years old so I'm not sure the police would do much?

I would be absolutely MORTIFIED if I thought my sons were acting like that. What the hell goes through the minds of these idiotic people??? it makes me so mad.

TheProvincialLady Sun 12-Oct-08 17:04:44

The police would at least scare them off and move them on (probably to cause mayhem elsewhere but...).

colacubes Sun 12-Oct-08 17:09:53

I think its a mixture of things, I used to live on an estate with absolute tear aways, they were evil little feckers, they would steal, break things, destroy any sense of safety you had and these kids were 8!! I would march round to their parents and try to negotiate, got no where, I would shout and scream at them and the parents, again nothing!

I used to tell the parents, that ugly breeds ugly! Im not talking about esthetics's, I mean behaviour, they dont give a crap, so the kids dont, they are not monitored, they are not punished they do what they want with no consequences.

Video them on the sly, build up a diary and give it to the council, get the parents kicked of the estate, or move, its an age old problem. I moved, I see these kids every now and again when I go to visit friends and they have grown into full grown thugs now, absolutely vile!

plumandolive Sun 12-Oct-08 17:12:37

It really makes me ashamed to think kids behave so badly here; it makes me want to prove to people that not everyone is like them.
Call the police.
And your new neighbours are very lucky to have neighbours like you- which prove that not everyone is like those bloody kids.

hatwoman Sun 12-Oct-08 17:12:53

not much direct help with the damage but you could show your new neighbours that not everyone's like that by taking round some cake or flowers to say welcome.

plumandolive Sun 12-Oct-08 17:13:50

x post hatsmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now