Talk

Advanced search

To not be aware that Adidas was doing a range of 'Fanjo Aerating' sportswear?

(27 Posts)
JuneBugJen Tue 07-Oct-08 14:06:32

Has anyone else see the line of sportswear that I had the -mis-fortune of viewing last night?

The woman beside me in Bodypump (dont ask) was wearing the shortest gym shorts ever and I was able to conclude the following during the abdominal crunch section:

-that she was not a real blonde
-that her fanjo was peckish as it was devouring said shorts.

It was not pretty, like a warped scene from that song Valerie. Has anyone else been traumatised by such as thing? (including swimwear?)
grin

tessofthedurbervilles Tue 07-Oct-08 14:09:59

There is a really funny song on facebook/utube called 'camels toe' and whenever I see someone in tight clothes I can't help but sing it to myself...has anyone else heard the song?

JuneBugJen Tue 07-Oct-08 14:11:05

Will look at that one tess! It may distract me from my recurring nightmares.

cornsilk Tue 07-Oct-08 14:11:39

ewwww!

themoon666 Tue 07-Oct-08 14:12:02

OOh.. link to youtube camel toe thing please grin

NoblesseOblige Tue 07-Oct-08 14:13:49

had she waxed? grin

missingtheaction Tue 07-Oct-08 14:16:39

urgh - like people who wear lycra leggings or swimming cozzies and the elastic has gone so they are transparent - always especially bad on the bum. and leggings that aren't thick enough so you can see their cellulite through them. URGH.

JuneBugJen Tue 07-Oct-08 14:16:41

I think so Noblesse, but there were a few house spiders trying to escape.
It was quite horribly fascinating. Shame I wasnt a 16 year old boy as I felt it was all a bit wasted on me.

TheyCallMeStacey Tue 07-Oct-08 14:17:23

Lol at peckish fanjo.
You poor thing grin

NoblesseOblige Tue 07-Oct-08 14:19:53

ew ew ew at house spiders!!!!

why WHY would you feel the need to wear something like that??shock

Cappuccino Tue 07-Oct-08 14:20:28

there was a girl - v young, 19ish - at yoga the other day in teh most tiny shorts in the world

I think she had borrowed them from her tiny younger sister, prob aged 7; they didn't even have the stay-put tightness of sportswear

I was staring all around the place during the stretches; I was next to her and it was like being sucked into a void

MadreInglese Tue 07-Oct-08 14:20:32

Bodypump??

A mate of mine who is a fitness instructor always tells the story of a spin class she once tought where a chap at the front had shorts that weren't as tight as they should have been - she spent the whole 50 mins having to avoid looking at him in case she caught a glimpse of his dingle-dangle (as she calls it!)

JuneBugJen Tue 07-Oct-08 14:22:40

This is what I can't understand! It certainly looked OK when she was standing and she is a pretty enough blonde lady (in her 20's) so imagine the meatheads in the gym section are already salivating. But to put so much on display... it was all so impractical.

I looked far better in my baggy navy maternity joggers (despite not having been pg for 1 year) and grim grey t-shirt IMO wink.

JuneBugJen Tue 07-Oct-08 14:23:09

LOL Madre and Capp

Cappuccino Tue 07-Oct-08 14:24:51

wouldn't it hurt?

JuneBugJen Tue 07-Oct-08 14:25:36

Probably a bit like flossing but with more fabric.

MorningTownRide Tue 07-Oct-08 14:25:37

The camel toe song has got the tune of a Beach Boys song whose name escapes me.

There is also a lot of women on the tube wearing skirts, sitting with their legs open. Especially in the summer - tis the car crash scenario - you just have to look grin

tessofthedurbervilles Tue 07-Oct-08 14:25:47

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aPUj4MdINqY

JuneBugJen Tue 07-Oct-08 14:26:18

Ta Tess.

donnie Tue 07-Oct-08 14:26:22

I have cut a big hole in my exercise shorts with scissors and it aerates my whole groinal area really well. I recommend this as a cheap yet effective way to promote groinal health.

tessofthedurbervilles Tue 07-Oct-08 14:26:56

junebugjen don't watch the link...it will give you reoccuring flashbacks....

JuneBugJen Tue 07-Oct-08 14:27:07

ROFL Donnie. Are you that woman from the gym then?

Cappuccino Tue 07-Oct-08 14:30:41

OW

OW at flossing

BouncingTurtle Tue 07-Oct-08 14:44:32

PMSL @ Donnie.

Yep I had the misfortune of meeting the man-with-too-loose-shorts at a gym a few years ago, I honestly don't think he was aware that he was.. ahem... on display... shock

donnie Tue 07-Oct-08 14:47:52

oh yes the horrible sight of the unaware middle aged man with his wrinkled sweaty bits hanging out....not nice!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: