Talk

Advanced search

Someone make me feel better please...........

(7 Posts)
33k Mon 06-Oct-08 14:10:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

shootfromthehip Mon 06-Oct-08 14:23:08

Was exactly the same. I got to the stage I was desperate to get the bloody baby out so I could just feel better. You need to hang on until you can keep food down- I was medicated (controversial I know) at 4 mths after I lost 10lbs in 2 weeks. I couldn't even keep water down and was sick literally hundreds of times a day. It really helped and I stopped being sick by 5mth (6 1/2 with DD). You should see your doc- if it's that serious you WILL end up in hospital and that will not be good for you or your 2 year old.

I love both of my kids to bits and would love some more but i just cannot be pregnant again. I struggled so much last time I was diagnosed with ante-natal depression. On the plus side, you do get the most FABULOUS present at the end of it all. My DS is amazing and a real blessing so keep your chin up wink

ksld Mon 06-Oct-08 14:25:49

33k - so sorry you are feeling so ill. I was in the same situation and it is very hard. You need to do anything you can to make yourself feel better and be good to yourself. Did anything help with the sickness last time? I know some people have found drugs from the Dr that have helped (I did not find anything really stopped it though) The thing that helped me most was chewing gum constantly - my sickness would briefly go when I started eating, so gum kind of acted like that, but because I didn't eat it I wasn't sick.
Can you put in place any help with looking after your 2 year old? A friend would take mine every Wed morning so I could go back to bed, and I use to go to a Playgroup and just sit there while my DS1 played and the other Mums looked after him.
Remember that lots of TV and DVDs etc may not be ideal, but if they get you through the next 9 months then use them...
Wishing you all the best.

33k Mon 06-Oct-08 14:48:31

debzmb62 Mon 06-Oct-08 15:22:29

feel for you not a nice feeling
" can.t believe i went through it 5 times mind you "

33k Tue 07-Oct-08 12:34:27

debzmb62 Wed 08-Oct-08 22:46:56

no not really first 2 did,nt feel to bad really just bit for the first 16 weeks next was bad till 4 months then next was just like the first 2 but my last well won,t go into it but was really really bad all the way through actually lost about 3 stone !!
but were all different !!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: