Talk

Advanced search

is cutting myself on tesco cottage cheese packaging when operning the pot (two separte purchases) worth more than

(17 Posts)
zippitippitoes Fri 03-Oct-08 13:47:14

..a five pound voucher

2beornot2be Fri 03-Oct-08 13:49:14

HUH

SoupDragon Fri 03-Oct-08 13:50:43

I think it's worth less than that.

zippitippitoes Fri 03-Oct-08 13:50:51

undoing the hard plastic seal on the pot i got a cut on my hand

i moved on

bought naother pot a week later and cut myself undoing the plastic top bad cut on my thumb

5 pounds seems quite measly i think

MadreInglese Fri 03-Oct-08 13:51:30

it'll buy you some safety gloves wink

zippitippitoes Fri 03-Oct-08 13:51:59

i didnt actually expect anything i was complaining so that they changed the packaging to a non cutting of hand kind

TheFallenMadonna Fri 03-Oct-08 13:52:07

Not really.

ledodgy Fri 03-Oct-08 13:53:12

Tell the Sun , they'll pay you and come up with a highly amusing headline such as tescOWW

SoupDragon Fri 03-Oct-08 13:53:50

I'm guessing that 1000s of people manage to open the packs without injuring themselves though.

I got a papercut from a book last week, I'm hoping they'll send me one of those "reader" things as it will have no cutting paper.

zippitippitoes Fri 03-Oct-08 13:54:12

it was one of those annoyinmg cuts thst keeps reopening every time you try and do anything

to add insult to injury the forist letter they sent me had encs 5 pound voucher under the signature

and someone had written on the letter in capital letters in biro

no mention of voucher in letter body

and they DIDNT SEND THE VOUCHER

i had to ring up again and ask for it

TheFallenMadonna Fri 03-Oct-08 13:54:13

LOL at ledodgy.

TheDevilWearsPrimark Fri 03-Oct-08 13:54:41

pmsl at tescoooow

SoupDragon Fri 03-Oct-08 13:56:39

Seri stitches are fab for those kind of cuts, Zippi.

Oddly enough, I complaind about some blueplastic packaging which was inside a slice of chicken from Tescos. They said they'd check the packing facility and send me a £5 "money card". About 8 weeks ago. It's not arrived yet. Apparently the nice customer services man posted another one last Friday hmm

zippitippitoes Fri 03-Oct-08 14:02:24

i shall get some in then

i think it is a design problem

sharp edges

possibly a blunt blade on the machine

once i think one of those things twice not my fault

MorningTownRide Fri 03-Oct-08 14:20:11

OHMYGOD! I hope you get a tetanus shot too...

lonelymom Fri 03-Oct-08 14:32:50

That's not bad seeing as I was given a 40 quid gift card after slipping over in some split milk that had not been cleaned up properly at the checkout (no yellow cone - heard the manager berating the cleaning person who had attempted to clean it up). Fell flat on knees and twisted ankle. Took them 5 weeks and three lots of letters to give me that. V V embarrassing blush

zippitippitoes Fri 03-Oct-08 14:37:08

that sounds nasty

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: