Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to only do the bare minimum of housework today, and absolutely NO sorting at all.......

(3 Posts)
FAQ Fri 03-Oct-08 12:33:15

even though the house is going on the market next week? I can't currently sleep in my bed - it's covered with all the stuff from the DS's rooms that needs sorting out (binning, putting away in their rooms, or boxing to sell) - I slept (very well actually) on the sofa last night - and have a child free weekend (from about 10am tomorrow morning).

The estate agent is coming round on Tuesday morning to do the details of the house/take photos etc etc (after coming to value it this morning) and I've spent 90% of the last few days frantically sorting the house so that she could actually see what sort of size rooms we have.......

So do I get busy and sort more this afternoon and this evening, or do I sit on my arse, get fish and chips for dinner and relax????

SoupDragon Fri 03-Oct-08 12:34:49

You sort more this afternoon, get FnC for dinndr and then sit on your arse and relax

FAQ Fri 03-Oct-08 12:44:10

oh - I know I should ..........just not sure I have the will power for it this afternoon........

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now