Talk

Advanced search

Not to expect Asda to deliver my shopping more than 2 HOURS late?

(5 Posts)
combustiblelemon Sat 27-Sep-08 22:08:15

They missed the slot, phoned to say they'd be 'up to 45 minutes late'. The time comes and goes and still no shopping.

I phoned to find out what was going on-'we'll find out and call you back'. No call

I phone again- 'I'll just check what my colleague has done'...'We can't get through to the store'.

I gt a phonecall from the driver (when they are now 2 hours late) to say he'll be there in ten minutes.

It finally arrives, and instead of substitutions, half the food is just 'not available'. Also several of the items that were not allegedly substituted are not what was ordered e.g. skimmed milk - full fat.

angry angry angry

combustiblelemon Sat 27-Sep-08 22:19:32

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

mawbroon Sat 27-Sep-08 22:24:44

That is very annoying indeed.

combustiblelemon Sat 27-Sep-08 23:12:25

Thank you Mawbroom. I really needed someone to agree with me. I can already feel the steam venting from my ears now smile

popcorn123 Sat 27-Sep-08 23:16:30

Also having lots of problems with asda home delivery. USed them in the past - no problem. A fortnight ago - ordered between 7-9pm - didn't arrive. Phoned them and they said driver was late. Didn't arrive.
9am the next day customer services phoned to apoligise for the delivery not arriving and they were very inflexible about when they could redeliver. No offer of compensation, nothing.

I'm back to tesco now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now