Talk

Advanced search

to be a bit creeped out by my new boss?

(10 Posts)
DisasterArea Thu 25-Sep-08 20:06:24

he has a moustache. i can't bear a man with a moustache. neither one thing nor another. what is the point? i find myself looking at it when i have to talk to hime.
he is also a bit weirdly obsessed with disney stuff.
apart from that he appears to be a nice, fair, well organised, knowledgable kind of bloke and not too horrid to have around. but creepy

bran Thu 25-Sep-08 20:09:20

You just made me LOL with the obsession with Disney stuff, does he wear a Pooh Bear sweatshirt or something?

I'm with you on the moustache thing, I hate them. DH once grew a moustache before we were married and I didn't kiss him until he shaved it off. grin

sherby Thu 25-Sep-08 20:09:53

adults and disney stuff is weird imo

DisasterArea Thu 25-Sep-08 20:10:21

keerist i'm not planning on kissing him. blegh.
he does have a tigger mug. weirdy

bran Thu 25-Sep-08 20:14:51

I don't think one Tigger mug really qualifies as an obsession, perhaps it was a Christmas present from a favourite niece or nephew.

If you go out for team lunch with him try an make sure that you're not sitting opposite him just in case he's a messy eater, nothing puts me off my food more than seeing someone else's lunch dripping off the ends of their moustache hairs. [bleuch emoticon]

DisasterArea Thu 25-Sep-08 20:20:46

no the mug is just the tip of the berg. goes on cruises and everything. i foolishly and hopefully asked him if he had young children but turns out they are in their 20s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is quite a well groomed moustach - not poiroit-like but neat. but i have to keep looking at it. he's going to think i fancy him at this rate blech blech.

bran Thu 25-Sep-08 20:33:26

Disney cruises? Weirdo!

tingting Thu 25-Sep-08 20:35:01

hmm. does he wear "witty" ties and coloured socks?

DisasterArea Thu 25-Sep-08 21:11:27

no have to wear uniform but wonder what his real clothes are like.

tingting Thu 25-Sep-08 21:26:11

he lives with his mum who still knits him a jumper every christmas and buys his underwear apart from the lucky silk ones he has secreted away, he wears them when he wants to score, he wears washed out jeans that dont fit pulled up over his tummy with a naff shirt tucked out to go over his beer belly and a naff tie, except at christmas when he wears either the jumper his mum knitted or a cravat and some cords that are worn on the knees, instead of jeans as its a special day.

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now