Talk

Advanced search

To be pissed off about ym washing machine

(4 Posts)
VictorianSqualor Thu 25-Sep-08 09:36:15

angry

Just moved into a rented property.

This one didn't have white goods like the last so the washing machine was being delivered today.

The people delivering the washing machine couldn't fit it. They tried, for about half an hour, but couldn't get the attachment level as a copper pipe is in the way.

Obviously, they can't do anything about it and nor can I. I'm still going to be charged for the service of fitting it.

Just called the letting agent who now tell me they'll send someone out to have a look, but because the previous tenants had a washing machine, I will be charged for anything that needs doing.

The guys trying to fit the machine said if the copper pipe was taken out of the brackets and moved a little that it would work, so I'm assuming the previous tenant must have done that themselves and because of this I am going to have to pay someone to do it.angry

VictorianSqualor Thu 25-Sep-08 09:39:39

*my

thefortbuilder Thu 25-Sep-08 09:52:21

o'h vs what a nightmare.

if it makes you feel any better our washing machine drum has a dent in it, had to wait 10 days for an engineer who finally came at 8pm, left at 945pm, after replacing a part then finding the dent, saying i cna't use the machine and now it's going to be replaced but they don't know when and don't know how long it'll take.

so no washing machine for 2 weeks now - the ds's are loving going to the launderettehmm

VictorianSqualor Thu 25-Sep-08 10:01:41

Argh, I know, it's so frustrating not having a washing machine, isn't it?

I've just been doing little bits and pieces by hand and letting it build up thinking I could wash it all today.

And to top it all off, DS keeps wetting the bed and DD has no clean socks (as mentioned on other threads, lol)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now