Talk

Advanced search

To have just sent my DH an Informative email on SPD? (slight rant)

(7 Posts)
TheHedgeWitch Wed 24-Sep-08 18:02:26

Message withdrawn

bubblagirl Wed 24-Sep-08 18:06:11

men just simply do not understand how can they, you did right by sending him information why not take him to gp appointment where gp can explain to him or midwife

TheHedgeWitch Wed 24-Sep-08 18:26:07

Message withdrawn

bubblagirl Wed 24-Sep-08 18:38:53

i know i didnt have most supportive dp either wheni wa sin severe agony with kidney infection i couldnt move had to crawl also bad sciatica he told everyone i was ok and had mild back pain twat lol

he had bad back and didnt i know about it it wa smy turn to turn tables and remind him that i also had this 20 times worse and still had to walk to town do shopping get it home etc oh and carry baby for the next few months also

keep your chin up and i hope somewhere he can find it to be more supportive i think for men its the not knowing what to do or say and slight guilt

talk to him tell him how his lack of support is affecting you

ethanchristopher Wed 24-Sep-08 18:40:50

next time he's got man flu just gently remind him that when youve got a cold you get up and by the evening your fine ;P

CarGirl Wed 24-Sep-08 18:40:55

You do know the treatment for SPD is not to aggrevate it, perhaps walking into town and then swimming did more harm than good? Please tell me you didn't do breaststroke!

TheHedgeWitch Wed 24-Sep-08 18:44:26

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now