Talk

Advanced search

AIBU? To let my 8mo eat 'Great Stuff' spagetti on toast with her hands (BLW style) whilst watching ITNG?

(10 Posts)
Kelix Mon 22-Sep-08 12:18:03

Because I have a cold and feel poo and thats what I just did!

anniebear Mon 22-Sep-08 12:19:40

cant see if doing any harm just the once lol

LilRedWG Mon 22-Sep-08 12:20:36

It sounds like a fine plan for you today. Go with it.

Twelvelegs Mon 22-Sep-08 12:22:21

Dreadful, you mean you don't grab some fresh ingredients from your garden and whip up something nutricious and scrumptious every mealtime. Call yourself a mother??? wink

DustyTv Mon 22-Sep-08 12:23:20

Spagetti or beans on toast is one of my DD favorite quick fis meals (DD is 10mo). Its good for me too as it is quick and easy.

Sounds like a good plan, you shoild chill out for today.

Twelvelegs Mon 22-Sep-08 12:25:32

I would advise going to sleep when your baby does too and don't even clear up!! grin

Kelix Mon 22-Sep-08 12:35:03

Thanks people - I was feeling like this day would scar her for life and maybe the reason she doesnt get into college/marry the man of her dreams or something lol

Oh she is still in her PJ's too blush I just havnt got the energy today. Sod it I think I will take her to bed with me and we can have an afternoon nap together. I think I will also eat my dinner with my hands and watch a DVD of ITNG on repeat lol!

LilRedWG Mon 22-Sep-08 12:42:50

TBH, I think the occassional PJ day does you the world of good! DD and I had one a few months ago, when I wasn't feeling to hot, it was wonderful.

DustyTv Mon 22-Sep-08 12:48:01

lol Kelix, My DD and {blush} are still in our pj's and she is having canned veg and pasta soup with white bread shock wink

I too feel like poo, DH can clean up when he comes in grin

TheNinkynork Mon 22-Sep-08 13:09:30

YANBU

90% of our Sky Plus box is filled with episodes of ITNG and DS is currently eating . . . Supernoodles blush

Hope you feel better soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now