Talk

Advanced search

to be a little bit pissed off

(10 Posts)
katiepotatie Sat 20-Sep-08 15:16:15

that 21 people confirmed that they were coming to my sisters hen do (wich i paid deposit of £10 per head), and now only 14 people are coming!angry

compo Sat 20-Sep-08 15:17:55

will they take the money off the bill?

Spidermama Sat 20-Sep-08 15:18:15

YANBU.
Did you tell them you were paying a £10 per head deposit? Because if I were one of the flakers I'd want to reimburse. It might be worth letting them no because they siurely wouldn't want to put you out of pocket.

Rubyrubyruby Sat 20-Sep-08 15:18:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

compo Sat 20-Sep-08 15:19:02

I'd tell your sister to get her ates to cough up

compo Sat 20-Sep-08 15:19:24

mates

katiepotatie Sat 20-Sep-08 15:22:36

Yes they will take £210 off the bill, but I can only get £140 back in cash, if there is only 14 coming. I might drop round a text to say I lost the deposit. It's coz it's her mates though, and she's made it clear that she wants nothing to do with the organising...it's tonight by the way, don't know another 7 I could invite.

lardybump Sat 20-Sep-08 15:26:41

Can the others chip in the extra £210 as they will be getting off the bill anyway?

katiepotatie Sat 20-Sep-08 15:35:01

The others will be giving me the deposit for their share, don't think it's fair to ask them to chip in for the rest. Bit annoyed at sis though as I have been away on holiday, she left it to me to check this morning who was still coming tonight!

lardybump Sat 20-Sep-08 15:42:03

But they will be getting the money off the bill so they are not loosing out are they. Just say look we will be getting £210 off the bill because I paid it upfront so would you all mind putting in an extra £? so that I can get this back!! I would not be annoyed at this I would be a bit pissed off if we were not getting a discount off the bill iyswim.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now