Talk

Advanced search

To think that my neighbours should treat their dog for fleas

(6 Posts)
Mum2OliverJames Thu 18-Sep-08 09:24:52

Poor dog!

But it also has an effect on me because we live in joining semi-detatched houses and i can hear it scratching all through the night and it drives me crazy!

They also let it bark at ungodly hours in the room next to my bedroom angry

Probably seems trivial but it does wind me up so much!

TheHedgeWitch Thu 18-Sep-08 09:32:28

Message withdrawn

Mum2OliverJames Thu 18-Sep-08 09:41:25

No, i havent actaully gone through her fur but they have only had the pup two months and it has only been the last month it has been doing it!
They also live in a pig sty which is prob what also helped me come to my conclusion that the pup had fleas, their house is filthy and garden is massively overgrown and im pretty sure that the smell that always lingers around is drugs(they are really weird also), have been told that it smells of weed!
so even though by saying that the dog has fleas i am being presumtous, i do think that there is a good chance that he does, poor thing, and its only a small pup, not more than six months old.

purpleduck Thu 18-Sep-08 09:42:41

How can you hear them scratching through the walls??
Are you scared of catching fleas through the partition wall??
I am genuinely confused
hmm

Mum2OliverJames Thu 18-Sep-08 09:46:04

When the dog scratches it makes a banging sound on the floors with its foot and it is loud at nighttime because there are no other noises, i think i am slowly getting used to the banging but it has definately woken me up a few times.

knockedgymnast Thu 18-Sep-08 10:32:05

Ring the RSPCA then, simple!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now