Talk

Advanced search

to expect my mother not to block my toilet up at 12 am and want to tell me about it?

(20 Posts)
avenanap Mon 15-Sep-08 00:11:38

PMSL! grin

StayFrosty Mon 15-Sep-08 00:20:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

avenanap Mon 15-Sep-08 00:21:46

Yup! Gross! She's still trying to free it.

StayFrosty Mon 15-Sep-08 00:22:32

avenanap Mon 15-Sep-08 00:24:44

Ewww! ROFL!!! I told her to put some loo roll down and give it a nudge with the loo brush. Every time she comes to visit she does this. I don't know why she felt the need to share this. She's spent all weekend eating, sleeping and farting. Now this!

StayFrosty Mon 15-Sep-08 00:27:20

handlemecarefully Mon 15-Sep-08 00:30:42

...farting? Does she openly let one go? I have never understood people who do this. All together now "squeeze and hold" (release later)

Sorry, I am sure she is otherwise lovely though!

avenanap Mon 15-Sep-08 00:30:46

ROFL! IT'S FREE! No more flushing!

I've no idea. She must save it up, or it could just be my cooking. grin She's lovely but I spend all my time running around after her and ds when she's here. She just sits on the sofa and sleeps, and clogs the loo up! I darn't go into the bathroom. Phew!!!!

avenanap Mon 15-Sep-08 00:30:47

ROFL! IT'S FREE! No more flushing!

I've no idea. She must save it up, or it could just be my cooking. grin She's lovely but I spend all my time running around after her and ds when she's here. She just sits on the sofa and sleeps, and clogs the loo up! I darn't go into the bathroom. Phew!!!!

handlemecarefully Mon 15-Sep-08 00:32:29

What does she eat?

(Sorry, am I being impertinent?)

avenanap Mon 15-Sep-08 00:33:24

She farts when she walks. She's always done this. I used to hate it as a child. She also goes into great pains to tell us that this particular bit of gas 'came from the front!' PMSL!!!! I'm sure the amount of gas she gives off is not normal. I had to put out all naked flames.

handlemecarefully Mon 15-Sep-08 00:35:32

I'm chuckling here, but also feeling a bit of compassion for yourself and your long suffering nostrils! and for your mum (bless her)

avenanap Mon 15-Sep-08 00:35:38

Ahh, she's not exactly gordon ramsey. My family have never had a fantastic diet. She's had shreddies this morning, a roast chicken lunch, and salad/sandwiches for tea. The diet at home is cans and pizza. My cooking must give her a clear out, almost like colonic irrigation grin.

handlemecarefully Mon 15-Sep-08 00:36:15

lol, enough already!

StayFrosty Mon 15-Sep-08 00:36:52

avenanap Mon 15-Sep-08 00:37:13

Thanks handlemecarefully. She's off home tomorrow so I can decontaminate. grin

I don't think the curry I cooked last night helped matters. sad

avenanap Mon 15-Sep-08 00:38:16

Yes. She has farts that come from the front and the back. Ahh, bless!

handlemecarefully Mon 15-Sep-08 00:38:28

Oh man! curry? You brought it on yourself wink. Blimey I am a regular visitor to the smallest room post curry. Most people are, aren't they?

handlemecarefully Mon 15-Sep-08 00:39:29

You need to do some research before she comes next time on least flatulence inducing foodstuffs and menu plan around that wink

avenanap Mon 15-Sep-08 00:43:50

I did ask, she just said she has a problem with beans grin. So I've given her no beans. My tummy was OK after the curry. I've not cooked it before for her so I don't think it was that. It might have been all the fresh vegetables I gave her for lunch hmm. I don't do canned veg. Poor thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now