Talk

Advanced search

To have a night in without the dds arguing

(9 Posts)
mdrooney Sat 13-Sep-08 22:08:43

Its Saturday night and I am really fed up with the constant bickering between the girls they are nearly 12 and 13 and I dont expect them to get on all the time , but after a nice day out shopping spending my money on them, all they have done tonight is row, and be constantly nasty to each other even phiscally fighting and Ive had enough, I work hard all week and its my weekend too and Im fed up of breaking up the rows and the crappy atmosphe, its just me and them and sometimes I just want to shout just shut the f**k up, this is my life too........

ethanchristopher Sat 13-Sep-08 22:12:48

lol but they are 13/12

yabu - this is punishment for all the cuddles and cuteness of childhood

Jas Sat 13-Sep-08 22:13:21

sad Oh dear. Mine are nearly 8 and 9, and I'm starting to feel the same way.

pointydog Sat 13-Sep-08 22:14:34

yanbu.

Tell them to go upstairs to bed if they're going to be miseries and spoil your evening.

mdrooney Sat 13-Sep-08 22:27:28

dd1 has just slammed every door in the house and has just told me that she knows I hate her and that dd2 is my favourite........ I cant bloody win 1 hour ago dd2 was in tears saying that me and dd1 are closer and she feels the odd one out. I know its alot to do with hormoans but they are driving me nuts I feel I cant win and I just want some kind life without all this........... I still get cuddles and kisses but when it kicks off it bloody misreable.

pointydog Sat 13-Sep-08 22:32:02

IF they won't go away and leave you in peace, you should go away into a quiet room yourself

mdrooney Sat 13-Sep-08 22:45:31

They have now gone upstairs, and the worse think is I have just gone to the loo and can here them chatting and laughing in their room , and they have wound me up all night I try not to get involved when they row but they have been in my face all night arguing and after being in a good mood ealier they have made me feel misreable and ruined my evening, we were meant to be having a day out tommrow but at the moment I dont want too, but I know it will be worse if we stay in.

pointydog Sat 13-Sep-08 22:50:13

you need to tell them, rooney. That you don't feel like spendin gtime with them tomorrow, you'd rather enjoy your own company. AND stick to it, unless they apologise

mdrooney Sat 13-Sep-08 23:27:47

do you know what I might be unreasible tommrow, and make them get up early and go to 9am mass and because of tonights shannagins I could make them clean their room, but its the fall out if I do that, I want a nice day too tommrow before the weekend is over, and back to work on monday it just makes me so mad as my life at the moment seems to resole around their lives they have better social life them me, and they seem so ungratful. I think I need to get out more ...............

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now