Talk

Advanced search

to tell DP that I DON'T want to talk about our relationship tonight............

(10 Posts)
FAQ Sat 13-Sep-08 00:15:55

when I've had the day from hell and am still stressed about it??

He seems to think that because I don't want to actually pick up the phone and speak to him in person that I want the relationship to end (perhaps I do - I@m not entirely certain - feel it may have run it's course)......when infact I think it would be much more sensible to talk tomorrow when I've calmed down and got over my cr*p afternoon (which had nothing to do with him in any shape or form).

I'm more than happy to ring him tomorrow, (when I'm in a generally better frame of mind) but he thinks it has to be tonight

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

MEN!!!

BreeVanderCampLGJ Sat 13-Sep-08 00:19:44

He sounds a bit needy....

FAQ Sat 13-Sep-08 00:21:40

yes.....something I've felt increasingly in the last week or so.....

Anyhow, not going to ring him, being picked up at 6.15 to do a carboot sale, still haven't got everything ready and my day hasn't exactly been smooth running today

smile

ethanchristopher Sat 13-Sep-08 21:28:06

maybe he can sense that you want it to end and he doesnt want it to

yabu

bloomingfedup Sat 13-Sep-08 21:34:14

Glass of wine needed.smile YANBU.

FAQ Sat 13-Sep-08 22:34:21

ethan - well to be honest last night I wasn't sure whether I wanted to end it or not - and I'd had one hell of a day - any sort of serious discussion on anything would have been out of the question as I wasn't thinking rationally about anything

Now, having a chance to think about things properly today (and crashing out of the sofa for the last 5hrs) I'm going to ring him tonight.

ladytophamhatt Sat 13-Sep-08 22:37:05

FAQ, are you sure "ethan" isn't your boyf???

gringrin

Who are you ethan?

FAQ Sat 13-Sep-08 22:44:20

lol - pretty sure ethan isn't my boyf - he didn't finish work until 9.30pm tonight and doesn't have internet access at work grin

Ivegotaheadache Sat 13-Sep-08 22:51:30

Blimey, I can hardly get dh to talk to about the weather, let alone about 'our relationship' grin

FAQ Sat 13-Sep-08 22:52:45

well after all that, waking myself up properly enough to make a phone call where I make sense I keep getting his voice mail ARGHHH - so have sent a text telling him such grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now