Advanced search

to want to still wear my maternity jeans

(11 Posts)
Ebb Mon 08-Sep-08 12:18:27

because they keep my tummy warm......

grin

Ds is 16wks.

MrsTittleMouse Mon 08-Sep-08 12:21:15

I found that I was very frustrated at having to actually undo zips and buttons when I went back to regular jeans. It took so long. Especially before the pelvic floor exercises kicked in. blush It is nice to feel tucked in too, especially as jeans nowadays are so low-cut. I know that it looks better, but I always seem to get a draughty gap.
So no, YANBU.

Ebb Mon 08-Sep-08 12:22:16

More room for eating lots of chocolate too.....wink

Tinkerisdead Mon 08-Sep-08 12:23:51

i think over the bump jeans should be compulsory for all women, they do make you feel much more tucked in. My Dh wants some for his beer belly! love them!!

jojosmaman Mon 08-Sep-08 12:31:31

Yes yabu, you should be in your size 8 skinny jeans by now a la J Lo you slattern grin

Ebb Mon 08-Sep-08 12:35:06

Damn! Better go to Tesco's and stock up on celery sticks........

Not sure I've ever been size 8 but will try to anorexasize myself!

grin

Besides it's more about keeping the draughts out. I can pull my over the bump bit right up to my boobs. Ooooo it's such a sexy look but so warm and cosy. It's so cold out now!

morethanyoubargainfor Mon 08-Sep-08 12:47:05

Not at all, i still have and wear some of Maternity trousers, and i love them so comfy.....my problem being..............

My Ds will be 6 next month blushblush and i will never be pregnant again sad

bloomingfedup Mon 08-Sep-08 13:41:20

YANBU but <<<<<<get out of your maternity jeans soon>>>>> hmm

Ashantai Mon 08-Sep-08 13:51:47

ROFL @ "Besides it's more about keeping the draughts out. I can pull my over the bump bit right up to my boobs. Ooooo it's such a sexy look but so warm and cosy. It's so cold out now!"
grin [grn]

Ebb Mon 08-Sep-08 17:28:37

Ha! Ha! Teamed the boulder holder nursing bra I am irrisistable!!!! [ grin]

ajm200 Mon 08-Sep-08 17:35:38

YANBU but don't stay in them too long.

I stuck with my comfy trousers for far too long after having DS and retained a lot of my baby blubber.

My 'waist' complete with 34 week baby bump is 15cm smaller than my waist 1 year post-pregnancy after having DS1 blush

It wasn't until my comfy trousers were really washed out and I went to buy new clothes that I realised what a blob I'd become. That made me lose 30lb but rather than enjoy it I got pregnant again hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now