Talk

Advanced search

to want to leave home and return only once all my kiddies are past the teenage strops........

(21 Posts)
psychomum5 Fri 05-Sep-08 16:58:24

cos believe me, once all my girls are in the throw's of PMT, I will either shoot myself or have buried them in the garden just to achieve some peace.

one lot of hormones is hell.......so I am now wondering what on earth possessed me to think that five children would be a lovely family size as that just means that I will now suffer five lots of hormones.

argh

I am not having fun here right now!!!!!

<<psycho wonders how evil she must have been in a past life to have been given this level of trauma in this onehmm>>

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Fri 05-Sep-08 16:59:54

will you take me with you? my youngest is 15 months so i think about 20 years should do it?

21 is a nice age. smile

JuneBugJen Fri 05-Sep-08 17:01:13

Already saving up to put my dd (age 4) into boarding school from age12-18.

I'm joking really.

(No I'm not)

wink

psychomum5 Fri 05-Sep-08 17:01:23

ooh, company sounds grand

<<where to go so they cannot track us down??>>

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Fri 05-Sep-08 17:02:45

i vote somewhere with little rain. its been pissing down all day here and i have to do the school run four times!! im still soggy!! and have to go to tesco yet as we have no tea and dd1 wont stop making dd2 cry!!

psychomum5 Fri 05-Sep-08 17:06:51

I am thinking then an island far far away, that is warm and dry, and has an abundance of good food cooked by pretty men........

psychomum5 Fri 05-Sep-08 18:02:24

ok, am beginning to wonder if I can float away rather than run.......the road outside looks like a river right nowhmm<<<eeeek>>>

slightlycrumpled Fri 05-Sep-08 18:34:11

If it's any consolation psycho boys tend not to be quite so hormonal as teenagers, although they do get rather smelly! Either smelling like a tarts parlour, or really bad smelly feet!!

I would definately advocate leaving home untill they have all grown up, left home, got places and partners of their own and can look after you!!

Hope you don't end up swimming later, the rain looks set to continue I think.

psychomum5 Fri 05-Sep-08 18:46:32

well, the wway the girls spray themselves already, I think the boys will be msked in their smelliness.

rain is slower at the mo, have just had to rescue toys and stuff from the conservatory tho and put bowls everywhere on the kitchen side as it is pouring thro the boiler vent<<eek>>

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Fri 05-Sep-08 18:54:34

i like your thinking can we set off now or do we need to wait for the rain to stop? because if its the latter i have feeling dd2 will be nearing 21 when we leave hmm

psychomum5 Fri 05-Sep-08 19:35:35

I think now!!

I have an emergency kit set up, so my lot will be safe.

I have one for us.......it contains wine

fizzbuzz Fri 05-Sep-08 19:35:36

Perhaps the child catcher on Chitty Chitty Bang Bang wasn't such a bad guy after allhmm.

I have a teenager and a 2 year old. Life is a real bowl of cherries ATM. Strops and tantrums on both sides

psychomum5 Fri 05-Sep-08 20:33:43

eek.......both endshmm

not fun, you may join us

noonki Fri 05-Sep-08 20:36:38

my teenage DSS and toddler DS had a strop
at the same time on holiday

<photo of matching pouts>

it didn't help the teenager when we pointed out the simlarities, but did us grin

ChacunaSonGout Fri 05-Sep-08 20:46:02

no no no psycho!

You have boys - the best is to come
ds1 was 16 last week and what a joy to behold - i am dreading the day he leaves

daugter however is a whole nother thread wink

ChacunaSonGout Fri 05-Sep-08 20:47:24

fizz buzz ! I have teenagers toddlers and newborn..now THAT is a recipe for something that does not always taste too sweet!

psychomum5 Fri 05-Sep-08 20:48:20

chanuca.....I have three girls before my boys hit their teens.

<<<thud>>>

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Fri 05-Sep-08 20:53:44

well you have wime im ready! i will brin the suncream. am fairly confident that my lot wont need it here. grin

ChacunaSonGout Fri 05-Sep-08 20:55:33

callit the light at the end of the tunnel psycho!

psychomum5 Fri 05-Sep-08 21:24:22

<<pondering the boys being my lighthmm>>

nah, can't see it!!!

well, maybe, if they have no PMT.....wink.

seashells.....I have much wine

ChacunaSonGout Fri 05-Sep-08 21:31:14

lovely big boy helping out with things

being 'clean' unlike fetted dd

smiling unlike sullen dd

hardworking unlike idle dd

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now