Talk

Advanced search

to love TROLLS....

(12 Posts)
aGoodTroll Thu 04-Sep-08 12:40:14

AIBU to love troll threads, when i spot one i think 'oooohhh goody, a troll' ok so not all trolls are good, but some of them make me piss my pants grin

P.s can anyone answer why i only get constipated when i go on holiday? seriously, i didnt shit for a week and looked like i was 6 months gone...im usually very regular

FabioFlangeCat Thu 04-Sep-08 12:44:04

You are not regular, you are troll.

It's a bit spoil sporty when people come on and say 'OOooh I know! I know! It's a troll! Ner! I'm dead clever and that! Ha ha, suckas!'

This occurs most often after OPs such as 'I can't find the baby and the loo's blocked. My toddlers looking shifty. What are the chances...?' and the OP is called BogBaby or similar.

Play along people.
Tis a larf.

YANBU

PS Forrin bogs is scary. And you have to be careful some toddler hasn't stuffed their new sibling in there anyway.

aGoodTroll Thu 04-Sep-08 12:46:00

<sniggers>

aGoodTroll Thu 04-Sep-08 12:47:59

That must be it, fobia of foriegn bogs, or foriegn bog syndrome <snurk>

TheHedgeWitch Thu 04-Sep-08 12:48:09

Message withdrawn

IfYouDidntLaughYoudCry Thu 04-Sep-08 12:50:39

Haha about the constipation. That's what I've always been told, HedgeWitch, change in the water. Bloody annoying isn't it!

I haven't perfected my troll-spotting skills yet but am learning fast!

aGoodTroll Thu 04-Sep-08 12:52:05

I hate when some fucker shouts 'trip trap' like they are the cleaverest because they are the first to shout troll, i usually pray that their fannys fall off

memoo Thu 04-Sep-08 12:52:48

i love a good troll!

ParCark Thu 04-Sep-08 13:02:18

Message withdrawn

ColumboControlPants Thu 04-Sep-08 13:04:49

It's sphinter law innit? Like how come you're in labour and as soon you get to the hospital your contrax stop?

AMumInScotland Thu 04-Sep-08 13:07:09

Some are funny, some are just annoying - though maybe that depends on my mood too hmm

Oh and the constipation - I can think of a couple of reasons - not drinking enough in hot climates, and eating a lot richer food than usual! HTH grin

DaphneMoon Thu 04-Sep-08 13:20:17

I love a good troll.

I have just come back from Turkey and did not shit poo for 9 days! My DP on the other had was pissing weeing out of his bum! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now