Talk

Advanced search

to be doing a happy dance because ...

(7 Posts)
MetalMummy Mon 01-Sep-08 21:49:50

the kids are going back to school tomorrow grin
They have been driving me mad for the last couple of weeks and I'm so looking forward to some me time.

cheesychips Mon 01-Sep-08 21:56:51

Opposite here - I am going to miss them like crazy and I know I will blub when they go in/ I want to bundle them up in my arms and head for the hills.

BUT I am pathetic and you are not being unreasonable wink

BoysAreLikeDogs Mon 01-Sep-08 22:02:13

<<happy dance>> with apologies to lapin from whom I stole this.

MetalMummy Mon 01-Sep-08 22:06:01

They've done nothing but fight today, it's been raining and freezing so we've been stuck inside which made things worse. The first 4 weeks were really nice and we had loads of fun but the last two weeks they have been really bored and whingy.

MetalMummy Mon 01-Sep-08 22:07:50

lol, I love Snoopy.

YANBU, although I don't want dd1 to go to back I've so enjoyed her being at home and dd2 has loved being able to play with her all day. sad I am looking forward to DSD going back though, she's going through that "woe is me" teenage phase and she's getting on my tits. blush

highschoolmusical Mon 01-Sep-08 22:54:45

I am so looking forward to it. Defo enjoy DD more when at school. have enjoyed DC for first 4 weeks or so but have ahd enough now.smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now