Talk

Advanced search

to think that my DD should have thrown the goods back at the shop assistant and demanded her money back??

(8 Posts)
Idobelieveinfairies Fri 29-Aug-08 19:14:34

My DD 15 was in a shop today that is usually a bit on the expensive side-they had a sale on and she selected 2 smallish items from the sale that came to £14.....

when at counter saleswoman said to other saleswoman.....well thats a bit boring isn't it..refering to the lemon t-shirt dd had picked!

DD said nothing and walked away feeling a bit horrible...

how dare she...£14 is £14.....and if it isn't about the money....then surely she shouldn't be making remarks about customers choices of style......? (in fornt of them anyway!)

angry i want to go back there tomorrow..complain..complain some more and stand and slag the shop assistants choice of clothing....and demand my money back.....

angry

cheeky bloody cow!

SlartyBartFast Fri 29-Aug-08 19:15:40

how very rude, if i were i her i would chucked it back

Word Fri 29-Aug-08 19:23:09

I'd have flung it across the counter and stormed off.

Sums me up nicely.

msdemeanor Fri 29-Aug-08 19:24:40

but she wanted the t-shirt and I bet it is lovely on her. I'd be tempted to go back and do a Pretty Woman on them....lots of stuff, then, 'oh, but this is the shop that was so rude to my dd...think I'll leave it...'
Or complain. But I would feel I had to make sure the comment really was about the t-shirt, not last night's party.

brimfull Fri 29-Aug-08 19:26:59

god this sort of thing riles me

shop assistants/bank tellers etc who treat teens like scum

happens so often

go back and complain

dh is going to complain abput the rudeness of barclays cashier when dd asked for help

Idobelieveinfairies Fri 29-Aug-08 19:29:32

..did you watch pretty woman the other night msdemeanor???...i thought exactly the same thing...'huge mistake'..whilst walking out with arms full of bags.

twas about clothing....was whilst folding the garment..and the other giggled.

and yes it does look nice on her..and she really likes it......will always be reminded of said incident on wash days though.....grrr

lickleolme Fri 29-Aug-08 19:43:22

What utter cowbags. You have to complain fairies.

PinkyDinkyDooToo Fri 29-Aug-08 21:58:30

Probably jealous that your 15 yo would ook much better in it than you. Horrible women thoughangry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now