Talk

Advanced search

to want to kill the little shits up the road

(34 Posts)
2shoes Sat 23-Aug-08 17:08:28

cos I have had enough,
it all started whith one calling dd a spaz(severe cp she has) ds broke off all contact.
in the last 2 years we have had verbal abuse, our house constantly egged. random taxis.
in the end we called the police, they dealt it stopped for a while then the verbal started up. dh lost it and shouted back at girl. her pratt of a father tried to kick our door down at 1 oclock in the morning. so in the end they were told off and we were told off, told not to speak to them basicly.

in the last week, ds has been abused(verbally) by girl whilst her dad stood and lol(not like ds could hit a girl) and every time dh goes in our back garden they shout at him. I have calle dthe police again.

but in the mean time can I kill them please. as MIL is here and she won't stop going on about it.

Saturn74 Sat 23-Aug-08 17:11:27

How horrible. sad
Can the police threaten them with anything - breach of the peace or something?
Would any of your neighbours be able to provide any evidence to strengthen your case against these vile people?

coppertop Sat 23-Aug-08 17:12:50

You have my permission to kill them. wink

We had something similar from local children and teenagers a couple of years ago. It only ended when the police became involved and visited their homes. It would probably have felt a hundred times worse if the parents had started getting involved too, so I have lots of sympathy for you.

lauraloola Sat 23-Aug-08 17:23:52

Kill them, kill them now.

I hate people like that. How can the dad just laugh when his dd is like that. What is wrong with this world.

2shoes Sat 23-Aug-08 18:03:53

the dad is an idiot, he thinks there is nothing wrong with his dd calling dd a spaz(shows what his mentality is like)
I am fed up with holding dh back, he so wants to deck the bloke.

WorzselMummage Sat 23-Aug-08 18:10:46

Let him go and kick ten tons of shit out of the bloke.

Or, if you dont fancy lowering yourself to their standards ( thought i'd be tempted ) you could get a camera and record their antics. Make sure you record everything that happens and then after a week or so go tot the police again and ask them to warn them for harassment.

2shoes Sat 23-Aug-08 18:19:00

oh I wish he could, I would sell tickets.

I don't really talk to many of my neighbours. now that ds doesn't play out I don't really see them.

mother2two Sat 23-Aug-08 18:21:56

Time to start writing to your MP, reminding him/her that there will most likely be a General Election next year, and inconsiderate and violent neighbours will be an election issue.

Ask him/her: what are his/her thoughts on anti-social behaviour issues and violence, and your case in particular.

When the time comes, you may wish to get the media involved if the MP fobs you off.

mumblechum Sat 23-Aug-08 18:24:14

Definitely record them with a camcorder every time they kick off. Even if you're not in local authority housing, the authority has to take this sort of thing seriously and could use ASBOs.

So sorry you're going through this, it must be horrible.

KerryMum Sat 23-Aug-08 18:25:29

I will have it done for you 2shoes.

2shoes Sat 23-Aug-08 18:29:36

I wouldn't get the media involved. ds would hate it.
we live in a HA house but as they live in a different association one, ours seems totally unintrested, they sent a deaf man out to talk to me!!!

chunkychips Sat 23-Aug-08 18:31:50

scum, I'm afraid, kill them.

giraffescantdancethetango Sat 23-Aug-08 18:48:55

colnelcustard Sat 23-Aug-08 19:02:26

You can have them done for harassment. We had problems with our neighbours a couple of years ago. I used to hide in the house and feel physically sick with worry. They didn't even live next door to us full time just came in and out doing up the house (long story and don't want to hijack).

Basically it culminated in the fuckers (scuse my french) leaving their radio on 24 hours a day when they were not in the house for like a month at a time. I called the police they told me it was harrassment.

They only have to give you unwanted attention on two ocasions I think and you can call the police.

Google the harrassment act.

Heated Sat 23-Aug-08 19:05:04

Very cross on your dd's behalf, 2Shoes. In my revenge fantasy I'd send round my FIL for you, he's a "fixer".

In reality what would produce you the best outcome? Would it be possible tamp down the anger and befriend these ppl? Or to request local mediation and genuinely ask in a tone of puzzlement why they are so unkind?

But no, YANBU.

smallwhitecat Sat 23-Aug-08 19:06:52

Message withdrawn

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Sat 23-Aug-08 19:25:00

i think you are meant to keep a diary of their behavior and the problems they cause. thats what my dad had to do when they had problems in their street, they all got asbo's, curfews bans from certain areas etc. and if they are HA they may be made to move to another area.

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Sat 23-Aug-08 19:26:03

oh its a good idea if you can get other neighbours involved aswell if they are annoying anyone else? get them too keep a diary too.

failing that killing them is allowed wink

2shoes Sat 23-Aug-08 19:28:08

befreind them......you have to be joking. not only did the dd call my dd her spaz, but her dad has as well,
I do not befreind people who do that.

BitOfFun Sat 23-Aug-08 19:33:55

They sound odious - I'm sorry you are having such a bad time - maybe send your MIL round to talk about her bowel movements wink ?

Seriously, I hope you get it sorted, that's awful for you x

sarah293 Sat 23-Aug-08 19:35:01

Message withdrawn

KerryMum Sat 23-Aug-08 19:36:36

Is there a local disability organization that can support you in this? We have something called ENABLE in town. But that may just be an Irish organization.

KerryMum Sat 23-Aug-08 19:37:07

At the very least I would flatten their tires.

Heated Sat 23-Aug-08 20:33:14

Apologies 2shoes if that sounded a daft/glib idea, only you can know the situation.

The only reason why I suggested it was that when we lived in a rough part of Leeds we inadvertently befriended a local child; we, unlike all the other neighbours, didn't know he was in an approved school for violence & had become an accomplished burglar thanks to his stepfather. They were particularly abysmal to our Sudanese neighbours who we became very friendly with. After that, we and they were hands off. Doesn't stop me watching out for him on Crimewatch though.

Hope this is soon resolved for you.

Thomcat Sat 23-Aug-08 20:47:39

Oh my God 2shoes shock sad angry.

Keep a diary of the things that happen.
Tape it if you can maybe?
Keep calling the police.
Write to MP - there's a great thing online that you contact your local MP through, mine's great and gets straight back to me.

I hope that they not only stop but they are somehow forced to face up to their disgusting actions sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now