Talk

Advanced search

to leave my holiday a day early because i am fed up of the filthiness and noise?

(7 Posts)
LolaTheShowgirl Sat 23-Aug-08 14:42:19

i am staying in blackpool. supposed to be leaving tomorrow but the holiday flat is dirty. i could cope with that with my bottle of disinfectant and bleach but just before i came out to the internet cafe i saw on the wall what looks like a crow and i was nearly sick. i am fed up here now and haven't had as good a holiday as i should have had. aibu to pack up my things and leave early?

Mercy Sat 23-Aug-08 14:52:35

WHat rotten luck. Are you going to complain? Is there someone on site you can speak to?

What do you mean by a crow on the wall?

LolaTheShowgirl Sat 23-Aug-08 14:54:37

a green one from someone's nostril! it looks just like one anyway! i would like to complain but the couple who run it look to be in their 60's and i dont like being mean to old people but i cant eat in there tonight or i will be sick!

Earlybird Sat 23-Aug-08 14:55:05

No excuse for the holiday flat to be filthy, and agree I'd be unhappy about that.

Don't understand the crow part of your post though.

I doubt the holiday will improve enough in 24 hours for you to label it a success, so why not leave if you want to? Sounds like you do want to - it's a holiday, not a jail term to be served. If you're miserable - go home!

Mercy Sat 23-Aug-08 14:58:51

Yuck!

Tbh, they may be in their 60s but they are running a business.

What we have done is write a list of positives and negatives in the visitors book, or written a letter afterwards. Fortunately we've only had to do this a couple of times.

Some companies take note, others don't.

sunnytimer Sat 23-Aug-08 15:00:01

Message withdrawn

PortBlacksandResident Sat 23-Aug-08 15:02:18

Agree with others - you must complain.

I call Bogies Crows (are you from Leicestershire?).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now