Talk

Advanced search

To watch the true movies channel on sky?

(10 Posts)
dripdripdrop Wed 20-Aug-08 00:37:05

When there is nothing else on I venture to the true movies channel .
All so sensational stories and over acted.

Anyone else care to admit to watching true movies?

Also love watching QVC shopping channel,especially the fashion slots.
They make you think that polyester skirt would look great in your wardrobe collection and be so comfotable and versitile!!!

MintChocAddict Wed 20-Aug-08 01:00:37

1)Who will love my children when I die/become ill/be forced to leave the country/mistakenly imprisoned
2)Swapped at birth and now we have to swap back
3)Small child trapped down a well
4)Con artist couple promise baby to mulitple adopters for cash
Usually starring Cybil Shepherd/her from little house on the prairie.

Do you mean those types of films????? wink

OldLadyKnowsNothing Wed 20-Aug-08 02:01:55

I don't watch those films.

*covers extensive MisLit bookshelves

conceals That's Life/Take A Break/Chat/Love It/Real People/you name it, it's in my living room*

hotcrossfunnybunnies Wed 20-Aug-08 10:54:52

ooh guilty pleasures...

beeny Wed 20-Aug-08 10:57:03

I love true movies and chat magazine and am proud

bethoo Wed 20-Aug-08 10:58:09

ooh yes and the Hallmark channel which my dh used to refer to as the cheesy channels!!! smile
always a good weepy on a sunday

sarah293 Wed 20-Aug-08 10:59:30

Message withdrawn

bethoo Wed 20-Aug-08 11:00:28

the one with Meryl Streep? made me angry at hte health profession too that one (boy with epilepsy)

mamadiva Wed 20-Aug-08 11:12:36

My MIL watches this channel all the time! I remember watching a film about a town where the cops were ona witch hunt for peadophiles and just randomly took children into care and managed to scare them into testifying against their parents! Was quite scary the main couple were in jail for 13years and their eldest son actually started to believe that they mustv'e done something otherwise they wouldn't have been jailed. At the end it said some of the wrongly convicted parents were still in jail 18 years on even though their kids told SS about what the police told them. Very good film actually but sad

TheHedgeWitch Wed 20-Aug-08 11:48:46

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now