Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to think that my DOG should NOT sulk

(6 Posts)
blackcoffeenosugar Sun 17-Aug-08 13:53:05

just because she has had her bedding washed.. it all smell far nicer now. but she is refusing to sit in her bed and is GLARING at me!!!

MatNanPlus Sun 17-Aug-08 13:55:25

sorry but i know that look, my cat has it when i do her soft den AND the cushion together, 1 at a time she will deal with but both is an affront it seems.

hercules1 Sun 17-Aug-08 13:56:03

Ahh, a fatal mistake. We use blankets from charity shops for ours. Our dane is particularly attached to his blanket and needs to have a part of it with him to sleep. We replace them now rather than washing and do it in a gradual process ie having 2 or 3 at a time before chucking the first.

blackcoffeenosugar Sun 17-Aug-08 13:59:22

LOL she's gone outside and is now sulking in the garden under the tree! LOL.. she sniffed her bed as she went past and turned her nose up LOL..

what gets me is she'll try and get on my bed when I have just changed the sheets!! so it can't smell that bad LOL

giraffescantdancethetango Sun 17-Aug-08 14:26:47

thats liek my rabbit - as soon as i have cleaned his cage and made it all nice he will go back in and shit everywhere even though he is perfectly litter trained. angry

THERES NO OTHER FEKKIN RABBITS GOING TO COME ALONG AND STEAL YOUR CAGE SO STOP SCATTERING DROPPINGS YOU MUPPET

blackcoffeenosugar Sun 17-Aug-08 14:30:11

LOL

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now