Talk

Advanced search

to hate Jemery Kyle...with a passion..........................

(70 Posts)
CaliflowersAreFluffy Fri 15-Aug-08 20:50:30

I HATE HIM SO MUCH !

3 words:

santimonious judgemental bastard !

Gggrrrrr !

If i hear 'step up to the plate' 'the only one who matters here is the child' or 'i would walk 25 miles thru the night' again i will really consider moving to another country. Like hes mr perfect ! Rant ova....sorry !

onepieceoflollipop Fri 15-Aug-08 20:53:09

I think that his "show"/programme is inhumane quite honestly. (although haven't watched it in a long time). I think it is cruel how very vulnerable people are clearly selected to appear on the "show" in the name of entertainment. Very very sad

I have concerns for their mental state/emotional wellbeing whatever input they may or may not get from that Graham.

ellideb Fri 15-Aug-08 20:53:34

You havnt been on the show have you btw? Been on the receiving end of one of his rants?

ChukkyPig Fri 15-Aug-08 20:55:37

I've never watched it as I've heard what it's like and don't think I'd enjoy it.

If you don't like it don't watch it.

Sorry not a very interesting response to your rant that, is it!

CaliflowersAreFluffy Fri 15-Aug-08 20:56:29

Not at all... just find it awful that he gets 'guests' in that he can poke fun at and get on his high horse about all the time. I dont watch it much but caught an eposiode the other day and it was bascially 'bear baiting' !

mamadiva Fri 15-Aug-08 20:57:27

I did used to like the show thought it was funny but got sick of it abit like Jerry Springer really!

Funny thing is though I don't see him telling people about his first wife who he used emotionally abuse when they had a kid at 17 and the fact that she had to take him to a lawyer to make him see his daughter and he also doesn't mention the fact that since he's been married to his second wife he's had 2 affairs one of which was with a 15YO who he used to meet in the back of his car... classy.

emj23 Fri 15-Aug-08 20:58:11

'Well, at the end of the day...'

Every other sentence uttered on that show contains that phrase. I bet students have invented a drinking game based around how many times it's said. Which is worrying actually cos it's on at nine in the morning...

Hecate Fri 15-Aug-08 20:58:32

look at me
listen to me
listen here madam

and all in that loud voice

He makes me cringe

He is a twat.

oh. I don't watch it, obv. I am a Mumsnetter, we don't watch such things. grin

mamadiva Fri 15-Aug-08 20:59:56

Must try that avtually emj LOL. You'd be sozzled by the end of the show if you downed a shot everytime he said it but then again I say it all the time so who am I to judge

squeaver Fri 15-Aug-08 21:00:47

Noel Gallagher was on the radio this morning saying that Kyle had - in all seriousness - asked him to appear on the programme with Liam. It was v funny.

giraffescantdancethetango Fri 15-Aug-08 21:02:05

why is it he tears in to men who are violent towards women, but women who are violent towards men he isnt half as angry and just says some comment like "I don't condone any violence"

CaliflowersAreFluffy Fri 15-Aug-08 21:02:36

I heard that he treated his 1st wife like crap.... i dont watch it much but when i have he is so judgemental .

' look at the sign this is the jemery kyle show...not the x show'

And his suits always look really cheap and nasty grin

ChukkyPig Fri 15-Aug-08 21:03:39

mamadiva shock he sounds like an absolute bastard.

mamadiva Fri 15-Aug-08 21:03:45

He did have celebs on it a few months back squeaver (not that I watch it ofcourse ) he had Leslie Grantham on talking about being a perv and Stan Caulimore on about being a perv and someone else but can't think who.

ChukkyPig Fri 15-Aug-08 21:04:38

Califlowers watch the Wright Stuff instead. V entertaining, somewhat more classy and Matthew Wright is quite dishy blush

mamadiva Fri 15-Aug-08 21:05:04

Oops I thought that was common knowledge chukkypig. LOL I think my mate who is OBSESSED by him told me that or maybe I read it in the paper, yeah was defo in the paper.

onepieceoflollipop Fri 15-Aug-08 21:05:46

Chukky imo Mr Wright has some very odd ideas, particularly about b/feeding. But agree he is preferable to Mr Kyle.

mamadiva Fri 15-Aug-08 21:06:11

OOh yeah chukkypig I watch that now and I must sa I do agree about Matthew even if he does have an ugly grin LOL.

I'm addicted to this thread now LOL.

mamadiva Fri 15-Aug-08 21:07:28

[[http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-491599/He-lied--called-slut-Jeremy-Kyle-guest--claims -wife.html Ooh just found this]

cafebistro Fri 15-Aug-08 21:08:14

Mamadiva...how do you know all the gossip about him?
He always calls young women 'sweet'...a bit familiar if you ask me grin

mamadiva Fri 15-Aug-08 21:08:32

Sorry this rather

ChukkyPig Fri 15-Aug-08 21:08:40

I was quite impressed when him and Christopher Biggins actually drank some breast milk that someone sent in.

Just a shame they said it was horrible!

Is Matthew a MN fave? I overlook the fact he is strangely orange...

solidgoldbrass Fri 15-Aug-08 21:08:50

Have never watched it, but I used to hate the Trisha show (routinely told their researchers to fuck off) but loved Jerry Springer because it was so obviously staged. But bearpit TV stopped being any fun (to appear on) about 8 years ago when it became all about true-life stories as opposed to various vested interests turning up to have a good ruck.

CaliflowersAreFluffy Fri 15-Aug-08 21:09:31

Hee hee... my brother always said that Jem kyle and Matthew Wright where the sort of blokes to do seedy 'ladyies of the night' runs after work. Dont trust matthew wright with his slitty eyes

mamadiva Fri 15-Aug-08 21:09:33

Apologies for slander Mr Kyle she was 16

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now