Talk

Advanced search

to expect good customer service in tis day and age!!!

(7 Posts)
Tammytams Wed 13-Aug-08 21:20:00

I have three little words for all of you out there: "TWO LEFT FEET".

This is the most awful company for after sales service that I have ever had the misfortune to come across.

I have ordered twice from them and twice they have given me duff information.

I would wholly recommend that people go there for the advice they give but NEVER NEVER EVER purchase anything from them!! angry

Rant Over

Nbg Wed 13-Aug-08 21:20:37

Oooooh lots and lots of threads on here about them.
And they are not good threads!

Tammytams Wed 13-Aug-08 21:23:54

That doesn't surprise me at all!

You think I would have learnt my lesson as when I was purchasing the latest item (of which I have now cancelled as the delivery time went up from 10-14 days to 6 weeks!!) there was a man in their showroom complaining about their after care too!

nametaken Wed 13-Aug-08 21:26:35

Who!!!!!! Come on name and shame.

jellybelly2007 Wed 13-Aug-08 21:29:13

Never heard of them. What do they sell?

Tammytams Wed 13-Aug-08 21:29:35

With pleasure "TWO LEFT FEET" who should be renamed "CRAP AFTERSALES SERVICE"

Luckily I managed find another fab company Back in Action who will have my glorious new Tripp Trapp highchair delivered to me tomorrow!!
Yippee, my gorgeouslittle gi can now stop getting trapped in her Bumbo!!

quietlycontented Wed 20-Aug-08 14:13:47

I've spent the last two hours on the 'phone to 'Two Left Feet' (on hold and being cut off!) trying to find out where part of my order is which was ordered over three weeks ago. Plus, I specifically asked if all the items were in stock. They don't respond to e-mails either so I would definitely avoid them at all costs. Should have checked on mumsnet before I placed my order. Will know for next time!!! Still don't know what's happening as haven't manage to speak to anyone or had a response to my numerous e-mails.
Then there's the other side of the coin when it comes to 'Back in Action'. They were amazing from start to finish.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now