Advanced search

to be a tad cross that when dh was called into work in the middle of the night

(9 Posts)
AliceThroughtheLookingGlass Wed 13-Aug-08 07:53:58

that he did not shut the back door

ggrrrrr...men

ChirpyGirl Wed 13-Aug-08 08:10:13

yanbu, the pillock.
last time dh was called in he left the front door unlocked and when he got home he asked me why i hadnt locked it behind him.
dur...cos i was in bed!

AliceThroughtheLookingGlass Wed 13-Aug-08 11:27:02

Why do they think the fairies do everything
smile

chipmonkey Wed 13-Aug-08 11:34:45

YANBU but in my house I am the one who constantly forgets to lock doors and have been known to leave my car door wide open all night!blush I am just very forgetful.So I do sympathise with you but please don't be too cross with him!smile

lizziemun Wed 13-Aug-08 12:13:27

when i was pg with dd2 i went out to the shops with dd1 and on the way back my postman was waiting and stop me and gave my house keys telling me he had closed the front for me blush.

AliceThroughtheLookingGlass Wed 13-Aug-08 15:05:17

I was not mad at him just bewildered

by how he thinks it safe to leave and not lock doors..we live in a very quiet road but still

ok admit I have also in the past forgotton to lock things and once left my car keys in my car...wink

no one is perfect

JammyQueenOfTheSewers Wed 13-Aug-08 15:22:03

I went to bed early and left DH to lock up. I came down in the morning to find the back door not only unlocked but propped wide open, how it had been the evening before. Why hadn't DH locked it? Because I hadn't told him it was open shock.

chipmonkey Wed 13-Aug-08 16:02:12

Another thing I did recently was to unlock the front door in error thinking I was locking it! I am hopeless, aren't I?grin

AliceThroughtheLookingGlass Wed 13-Aug-08 17:34:02

oh dear chipmonkey

My mum is the other extreme

she locks up at night then hides the keys.
Why i do not know and not good in an emergency but it is what she does.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now