Talk

Advanced search

Untitled

(4 Posts)
trollywolly Sat 09-Aug-08 22:41:14

ARGH! I'm so sick of DP am actually considering telling him to piss off! We have been together 7 years and have a 2YO DS. DP is 23 and is such an immature seflish prat! I work part time only earning about £380 a month and DP works full time and only earns about £200 a week after tax. Working tax credits go into his bank and he refuses to buy bread or milk or anything with it as he's saving it up apparnetly, last night he refused to buy bread even though I have no money at all this week so will have to go without until later on. He saves the tax credits (for going to the footbakll with his mates) which I have only just found out he also takes £30 a week out of his wages before giving thme to me. Even though we are trying to pay off debts and I just can't afford for him to do it but whenever I say anything he just starts telling me to f**k off and shut the f**k up blah de blah. We end up in a huge argument about it, last night he was going to the garage to get fags I asked him to get milk and bread he said no he only had £2.50 for fags as he isnt touching the ither money, when I told him that was out of order he just stuck his finger up at me right in my face told me too fuck off and shut the door behind him. Sorry for ranting but am fuming the more Im thinking about it.

RuthChan Sun 10-Aug-08 12:18:18

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation.
It really doesn't sound good.

Do you and your DP actually live together? I'm assuming you do. In which case it seems very unfair that your money is split so unevenly.

If money is so tight, it seems unreasonable that he should spend it on going to the football with his mates rather than buying bread and milk. Feeding you and your DS seems more important.

It sounds like there's a lot of stress in your relationship right now, with all the swearing and arguments. Is this a long term problem, or is it due to the pressure of money worries etc?

Other than the current problems, I wonder if you can see a long term future in your relationship? If so, surely spending and saving money should be something you do together rather than entirely separately in a way that causes arguments about who should pay for what. Have you considered setting up a joint account that you could both put a certain percentage of your earnings into and could spend together on household items?

beanieb Sun 10-Aug-08 13:00:44

This is the troll ? The OP I mwan.

sad. copying other people's posts and re-posting them sad

itsMYmummy Sun 10-Aug-08 13:03:05

wow thats interesting trolly thanks hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now