Advanced search

to want to kick this perve in the testicles?

(21 Posts)
LolaTheShowgirl Sat 09-Aug-08 10:39:41

So last night at about 8:30pm I was walking down the seafront in Blackpool's north shore watching the sunset and it was quite quiet, just a few people walking by every now and then. There is actually a walkway on the beach down away from the prom road so it's quite secluded. So I was walking and passed a guy who had his willy in his hand and as I walked by made pleasureable noises. I just scurried off shocked but then at another point I had walked to further down he was there again shock so I turned back and lo and behold he was there again only making louder noises when I walked past. I saw him reach the peak of his pleasure (bleuurgh) and was frightened by this point so went to leave up a walkway to the main road and he was there again this time with his dick away and said 'hi love, what's your name'. I just walked quickly to my hotel but there were kids still walking with their parents at that time. Anyone could've seen him.

cornsilk Sat 09-Aug-08 10:40:56

did you call the police?

Kaedsmum Sat 09-Aug-08 10:57:25

That is bloody ridiculous!! You should definately have called the police. What is that even classed as? Why the hell would he wank in public? Weird and gross.

WorzselMummage Sat 09-Aug-08 10:59:43

Indecent Exposure.

You should have called the police.

Samantha28 Sat 09-Aug-08 11:03:55

i agree report him to the police

LolaTheShowgirl Sat 09-Aug-08 11:12:12

should I really? I considered that but thought I was being too prudish like i'm usually called blush. He is very easy to spot as he is iraqi or irani so easily identifiable by his accent. I will be going again this evening if it's nice weather so if he is there I will call the police. Should I call 999 or find the local number?

solo Sat 09-Aug-08 11:13:49

I think it is defined as lewd conduct and he should've been reported straight away. He's a menace.

solo Sat 09-Aug-08 11:15:30

Go into the local station and talk to them there. They may put an officer out there to look out him.

katiepotatie Sat 09-Aug-08 11:20:05

Bloody creep! angry This happened to me on a bus when I was 14, driver battered the guy and chucked him off the bus.
You should report it, what if there had been children with you, don't dial 999 though, look up local number

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Sat 09-Aug-08 14:35:08

Irrespective of children being present or not, this is an outrageous thing to have to experience. ITA with the the police or go in to the station to talk to them. You are NOT being at all prudish and I am sure they would take your concerns seriously.

WelliesAndPyjamas Sat 09-Aug-08 14:41:46

Tell the police and give them as much detail as possible. This is what they are there for. They may well know about him already and are gathering intelligence about him. They may also be able to access cctv from that area at that time and get more evidence that way.

DisenchantedPlusBump Sat 09-Aug-08 14:43:52

I would have cried!

And called the police straight away.

poor you,

what a perv.

bubblerock Sat 09-Aug-08 14:45:03

Do not call 999 now, you should have called 999 last night - they would have taken it very seriously. Ring 01253 293933 and report it now - with discription. They won't do anything as it's too late but it will be on record.

pgwithnumber3 Sat 09-Aug-08 14:48:49

That happened to me once when I was out running, two lads had their little dicks in their hands and it was the most intimidating thing I have ever encountered. I always regret not contacting the Police. Why should they get away with it?

I would call as bubblerock said and if you see it again, call 999.

WelliesAndPyjamas Sat 09-Aug-08 14:51:59

Just to add that a very similar thing happened to me when I was about 14 and I did nothing, thinking it was something to be embarassed about, and not even imagining that there was anything I could do about it. I know you are probably still shocked but think about it - there is no way that doing that to people is legal, and what do you do when you witness something illegal? You call the police.

Be brave. Just do it. You'd be helping a lot of people.

bubblerock Sat 09-Aug-08 14:53:19

I just hope nothing worst happened to anyone else last night after you left him. The area you were in is not a nice place and I'm pretty sure there isn't CCTV. Pissing down now so I guess you won't be doing the same tonight! grin

willweeversell Sat 09-Aug-08 15:59:36

If this happens again please do call 999. The reason being that this type of behaviour is (statistically speaking) quite likely to 'escalate' over time to more serious sexual offences. The police know this and hence will take it seriously.

adviceneededprettyplease Sat 09-Aug-08 18:54:17

Surely the best response is "ooh, it looks like a penis only it's smaller" smile.

Seriously, do call the police.

dittany Sat 09-Aug-08 19:01:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

glaskham Sat 09-Aug-08 19:08:49

OMG!!! I am so shocked to hear that!! I live in blackpool myself!! I've never witnessed anything like that myself and would be horrified if i did!! I dont know the local police number but i'm sure googling would bring up the number!!

flubdub Sat 09-Aug-08 21:06:38

Phone the police. Tell them what you know/remember. Theres been a lo about this lately. It needs reporting as VERY often it leads to worse crimes.
<whispers, btw, im in garstang smile >

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: