Talk

Advanced search

to wish my DH & my kitchen fitter would just bloody well hurry up and finish my kitchen!!!!!!

(7 Posts)
MaureenMLove Fri 08-Aug-08 15:50:53

Its going on and on and on and on! They were suppose to finish on Wednesday, then lunch time today and they still haven't finished. <wail> They are so close to the end, its painful. I just want to get back in my kitchen. I want to be clean again. I need to use the washing machine, I need to fill cupboards and I really want to finish the look with a bowl of apples and oranges like they do on DIYSOS!grin

scorpio1 Fri 08-Aug-08 15:51:23

You and your kitchen grin

MaureenMLove Fri 08-Aug-08 15:54:30

Mmm! You know what would look nice? I big fridge magnet, right in the middle of the big fridge!winkgrin

missinglalaland Fri 08-Aug-08 16:01:48

Take heart Maureen! My kitchen disappeared last November and it's still not tikety-boo. I am now painting bare plaster myself with two under-fives under foot! Can't afford a decorator, husband works long hours.

So what is your new kitchen like? Any neat gadgets?

scorpio1 Fri 08-Aug-08 16:04:18

oooh yes it would Mo grinnot just one either!

bubblagirl Fri 08-Aug-08 16:13:29

i have real wood floor layer and no wood floor layed in my living room yet just the packs of wood as an extra feature leaning against the walls

MaureenMLove Fri 08-Aug-08 17:23:29

Sorry, got distracted for a bit there. We have waited a long time for this kitchen, so yes, its all singing all dancing! US style fridge, range cooker, butler sink, deep pan drawers and an island unit. It started being built in 2003! Only an hour to go now! One worktop bin and a couple of kickboards apparently!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now