Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To think that actually, YES, i AM entitled to a decent nights sleep?

(11 Posts)
TheHedgeWitch Mon 04-Aug-08 11:00:04

Message withdrawn

Notyummy Mon 04-Aug-08 11:08:13

Why 3am? Does he work shifts?

TheHedgeWitch Mon 04-Aug-08 11:09:47

Message withdrawn

solidgoldbrass Mon 04-Aug-08 11:12:08

Does he snore like this all the time or has he got hayfever or a cold or something ( which makes people irritable). If he snoresconstantly then he should see a doctor or at least consult a pharmacist because snoring is bad for his own health and maddening for a partner.

BroccoliSpears Mon 04-Aug-08 11:13:43

Anyone who stays up watching tv until 3am has lost all credability in an argument about needing sleep.

TheHedgeWitch Mon 04-Aug-08 11:13:54

Message withdrawn

Notyummy Mon 04-Aug-08 11:20:27

He stayed up late....take the pain and suck it up like a man when you don't get enough sleep is what i think.

<ny tries to think of some more US Marines style motivational phrases that could be applied...>

Notyummy Mon 04-Aug-08 11:22:09

Is your spare room miles away from ds' room? I only ask because once dd (2) starts crying, there is absolutely no need for a monitor in this house (unfortunately....grin) And our house isn't particularly small.

GordonTheGopher Mon 04-Aug-08 11:24:16

I have just purchased a watch thing that detects snoring then electrocutes the wearer.

Ok electrocute is probably a bit strong.

grin

headzookeeper Mon 04-Aug-08 11:26:59

personally id have said yes i am entitled to a decent nights sleep unless you want me to send ds into you when he wakes in the morning and YOU can get up with him. Understand about the snoring dp has woken me up often, unfortunately we dont have a spare room he just has to put up with being poked kicked and shoved.grin and i have made him get up with ds's next morning as penance for keeping me awake.

TheHedgeWitch Mon 04-Aug-08 11:51:34

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now