Talk

Advanced search

To want my Wii Fit NOW!!

(23 Posts)
TheHedgeWitch Thu 31-Jul-08 13:55:34

Message withdrawn

squilly Thu 31-Jul-08 19:15:49

At least you're getting it soon. I haven't been able to get one for love nor money (well, I could get one if I paid £bonkers for it but I refuse...on the grounds that you can get em for £64 from Tesco, when they've got them in!).

I just want Dixons to stop emailing me to say they've got them in, but I can't have one unless I'm buying a bundle. I don't want a farking bundle thank you very much. I've got my console already. I just want the farking Fit game and board.

YABU! A bit. Cos at least you're getting one this half of the year! (sulky emoticon)

jenkel Thu 31-Jul-08 19:21:05

Try Game, apparently they have started trickling back in and you dont need to buy the entire packagage, you need to ring in the morning and if they have one in they will hold it for you to go and collect, this is what my Mum did last week.

BouncingTurtle Thu 31-Jul-08 20:06:02

YABVU I want one and can't find one WAAAAHHHH!

I tried Game this afternoon, and they had some in but they were all gone!

TheHedgeWitch Thu 31-Jul-08 20:07:54

Message withdrawn

Purplepillow Thu 31-Jul-08 20:10:06

I agree YABVU only cos I want one but can't afford one just now envysad

But you probably have now so enjoygrin

pinkcandyfloss Thu 31-Jul-08 20:11:49

I got mine for normal price using this site and having the desktop alerts turned on.
Managed to get mine from Game and one for my sister from Comet.

BouncingTurtle Thu 31-Jul-08 20:11:59

So, how much did Comet charge you, if you don't mind me asking?

pinkcandyfloss Thu 31-Jul-08 20:15:12

Mine from Comet was £69.99 plus £4.95 delivery.
The one from Game was £69.99 free delivery.

TheHedgeWitch Thu 31-Jul-08 20:20:19

Message withdrawn

squilly Thu 31-Jul-08 21:27:09

How do you order from Comet? I've just been on line and there's nothing listed for Wii Fit on the Comet site.

I'll call Game in the morning. See if they've got anything coming in.

TheHedgeWitch Thu 31-Jul-08 21:28:30

Message withdrawn

WendyWeber Thu 31-Jul-08 21:30:43

I ordered one from Game this week, in a bundle with Family Ski (£100 all in & I think Ski is worth having) following one of those email alerts.

thehairybabysmum Thu 31-Jul-08 21:36:14

I got one from GAME also using an internet alert site.

I did buy a bundle though as i needed the console.

Love2bake Thu 31-Jul-08 21:37:33

I got one the weekend they came out grin

Just done an hour on it and then ate some ice-cream hmm

TheHedgeWitch Thu 31-Jul-08 22:00:14

Message withdrawn

Phoenix Thu 31-Jul-08 22:11:13

We got ours a few week ago by just going into Game one day. We went in asked if they had any in and they said 'We're expecting a delivery any minute now so if you hang on you can have one.'

I love it!!

I don't like been told i'm obese though lol!!! blush

watsthestory Thu 31-Jul-08 22:13:57

Message withdrawn

squilly Thu 31-Jul-08 22:28:20

Thanks Hedgewitch. I'll pop into town tomorrow if I get chance with small child in tow. She hates town

I, foolishly, didn't buy one when they came out, despite seeing them everywhere, as we were going on holiday. It'll wait, I thought, til I get back from France. What a foolish mistake that was! Should have bought it when I saw it back in May!

Hope you have fun with yours HW. I'm sure it'll be o.k. with the doc. I think they have gentle settings (if not, I'm in trouble as I'm grossly unfit!).

Still...no point in watching what I eat til I get my wii, so I'm just off for a crunchie!

Love2bake Thu 31-Jul-08 22:34:43

I got mine in WHSmiths - so maybe worth trying there too. Enjoy your crunchie envy

WendyWeber Fri 01-Aug-08 12:33:10

Mine came this morning grin

I've just spent over an hour on it - it said my age was +1 on first assessment & then -5 on second so am v pleased! (Still overweight though, in fact after all the exercises I did my BMI went up!)

KT14 Fri 01-Aug-08 14:49:42

I love mine. Got it from Toys r us, delivered the day it was released. Think I just got lucky as it was the first place I looked and they had stock. £69.99 inc delivery I think...

JRocks Fri 01-Aug-08 14:55:42

I love mine too! I also used the alert site here

Got mine from John Lewis, 69.99 and free delivery, arrived within a couple of days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now