Talk

Advanced search

to think friend's children could have caught nits from anywhere, not necessarily my dd?

(8 Posts)
indiechick Thu 31-Jul-08 13:33:57

Friend seems to feel my dd has given her children nits. My dd had nits and it took ages for me to get rid of them (even cancelled a meeting with friend because of them) but when she visited week ago last Sat, dd definately didn't have them. Got a phonecall on Mon 7.45am from her saying kids had nits. Now her children go to nursery and have other friends so surely they could have picked them up from anywhere?

piratecat Thu 31-Jul-08 13:35:08

og course they could have, she's being very silly if she is only pointing the finger at you.

bundle Thu 31-Jul-08 13:35:10

indeed they could have picked them up from anywhere.

when you say nits do you mean lice? or their eggs? if they came over on sat and had crawling beasts by monday they would have been picked up earlier than sat. imo

yorkshirepudding Thu 31-Jul-08 13:37:42

Message withdrawn

indiechick Thu 31-Jul-08 13:38:22

No it was the sat before so nine days before she found them.

duchesse Thu 31-Jul-08 13:41:00

Could have been you, could have the children at the park/ nursery/ holiday play scheme. A bit silly of her to point fingers really.

bundle Thu 31-Jul-08 13:55:46

sorry had read it as this saturday

slightlycrumpled Thu 31-Jul-08 14:02:33

YANBU, agree with yorkshirepudding, some people are sooo precious about where the nits came from.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now