Talk

Advanced search

AAARRRGGGHHH this kid is a nightmare!!!!!

(20 Posts)
iliketosleep Wed 30-Jul-08 17:57:48

He lives down the road and has to be THE naughtiest kid i have ever seen!

My dds play out with him and a group of others.

He rides his bike infront of your car as your driving down the road, he has walloped dd2 with a stick bruising her arm (reported to parent was told "oh, ill have a word with him). General naughty stuff like that but today has just topped it all.

He has just run jumped and swung off the ice cream mans window as he was driving off, then fell. He got up and the other kids were laughing so i knew he wasn't hurt but i was angry

I went to the front door and shouted "are you trying to kill yourself????" he said climbing onto his bike "it was a joke" I said "it wouldnt have been funny if he had gone over your legs" he then started smirking and rode off, to which i shouted "oh yeah really funny isnt it you little brat" blush I know i really really shouldnt have but i was so angry, if my kids ever did that it would be the last thing they would do!

Its a waste of time talking to his parents as they just say "*** dont do that" etc

So just a general rant...........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

angry[angry ]angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry[ angry]angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry[an gry]angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry

Sorry blush

iliketosleep Wed 30-Jul-08 18:00:00

oh but was IBU to shout at him?? blushblush think it was the shock blush also dont think he heard me as he had rode off by then and doubt he was listening anyway blush

iliketosleep Wed 30-Jul-08 18:11:29

anybody?

noonki Wed 30-Jul-08 18:23:25

How old is he? do he have any brothers and sisters? what are they like? Any SENs ?

I would have shouted and if someone saw my kids almost getting themselves run over Iwould be chuffed some one elseshouted out them

iliketosleep Wed 30-Jul-08 18:26:44

whats a SENs? Hes about 5 i think and i dont know about the rest

noonki Wed 30-Jul-08 18:29:40

special needs

cocolepew Wed 30-Jul-08 18:31:36

We have one of those. He sits down in front of cars driving down the cul de sac, throws stones/sticks at cars he doesn't recognise,breaks wing mirrors, swears like me a trooper, walks around with a saw hmm, the list is endless. He has no SN he's just badly behaved. His Mum says 'if something happens, he goes to look and then gets blamed' angry

iliketosleep Wed 30-Jul-08 18:33:56

ah, no i dont think so hes just never been given any boundries, taught any road sense etc. For example, last year or the year before he got out of his house without anyone knowing and a woman from right at the top brought him back, as his mum was talking to the lady who brought him back he ran back up the road smacking everyones cars with an umbrella. His mother didnt say a dickybird, its a shame really as its not his fault to a certain extent

Roboshua Wed 30-Jul-08 18:39:01

I think you should report to social services. Someone needs to to an assessment of the family before he ends up killing himself. (And i speak as someone who has experience in this field).

iliketosleep Wed 30-Jul-08 18:41:08

shock cocolepew thats terrible!

iliketosleep Wed 30-Jul-08 18:45:20

robosha really?? i dont know if i would feel comfortable doing that, what if they had him taken off them and its my fault! i would never be able to live with myself although i agree something needs doing before he kills himself!

kittywise Wed 30-Jul-08 18:48:27

Yes it does sound as if his mother is inadequate and SS need to be alerted. It doesn't sound as if she'd care much if he did get seriously injured or killed, it would be someone else's fault to be sure.
I hate people like her, can't be arsed to parent their kids and everyone else suffers because of it ( including the child concerned of course).
Never mind if she looses him, she can always get another onehmm

shybaby Wed 30-Jul-08 18:54:02

Well my neighbour has never had her kid taken away despite the fact her house is filthy, the little girl eats her tea in the gutter most nights, wanders around the neighbouring streets alone, stinks, has nearly been run over by everyone who lives in the street at least once....she's about 6 now, from age two she was out alone.

Social services came and gave them some blankets and nice things when they were reported hmm

She worried me sick for about the first two years but ive become a bit hardened to it now sad

WinkyWinkola Wed 30-Jul-08 19:20:40

Shybaby, that's terrible.

I'd encourage the little girl to be friends with my DCs and invite her round for tea etc so she feels a bit of human warmth, so to speak. And in this hot weather, get her in the paddling pool and cleaned up a bit.

So sad.

Roboshua Wed 30-Jul-08 19:30:12

iliketo sleep. Yes really. The chances of SSD taking child away as, shybaby says are minimal. However they would in the first instance offer support parenting classes etc etc. SSD only take away if child is in immediate danger ie living with a sex offender and mother refsuing to kick him out or as a case I recently dealt with when child has non accidental injuries.

Trust me. You really won't be able to live with yourself if child ends up dead. It is quite possible there have been other refferals to SSD already and SSD can't disclose your details.

shybaby Wed 30-Jul-08 19:55:02

I do WW. She's actually a really nice little girl and my dd loves her to bits. She's slept over a couple of times, had tea etc. But I cant do it all the time, im already a single mum of two and sometimes mostly im too tired to watch other people's kids. That's why I tried so hard to stop caring about it, she's not mine and I cant change anything for her.

noonki Wed 30-Jul-08 20:01:43

Shybaby - horrible to watch, If I was you I would keep reporting to SSD they need to know what is going on.

I work with children in similar situations and so often after the worst has happened the neightbours all come out saying nobody did anything... unfortunately often SSD only see a little of what is going on, they come in the day, mon-fri, and don't see the worst.

The more info given the more likelihood the child will be given better support (with or without parents)

Janni Wed 30-Jul-08 20:11:16

Back to the OP - there's no way a five year old should be behaving like that and if the family are not helped you can only imagine what he'll be like as he gets older. I would report and ask that they are helped, same as the little girl Shybaby talks about.

WinkyWinkola Wed 30-Jul-08 20:58:37

Shybaby, of course. Sounds like you've done a lot to help her already. She'll remember you forever!

Please keep reporting the situation to the SS if you can.

iliketosleep Wed 30-Jul-08 21:21:05

So sorry, had to pop out for a while, although did discuss with my mum who agrees that SS should be informed.

Its just a shame as they aren't erm....cant think of how to describe it....well they live in a nice house, the dad works 9-5 and the mum is quite shy and quiet IYKWIM he is always nicely dressed and has 'the latest' toys etc they keep themselves to themselves.

Nothing compared to shybaby's case poor girl

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now