Talk

Advanced search

3d/4d scans

(9 Posts)
spogs Wed 30-Jul-08 11:46:46

any recomendations for one or any experiences

Gateau Wed 30-Jul-08 12:04:41

Sorry; just wondering why people want to have them, just as I wonder why peoiple wnat to find out the sex of their baby before he/she is born.
It's one of life's great surprises - why can't they just wait??!

Gateau Wed 30-Jul-08 12:08:35

Sorry, spogs. That was no use to you whatsover. Just can't keep me big gob shut sometimes.
Hope you get the help you are looking for.

Nassau Wed 30-Jul-08 12:37:10

I got one done but location is of no use to you - in Dublin. It's great! The sonographer asked us did we want to know the sex of the baby, we said no so she didn't go 'down there'. It's freaky really. My dd actually looked a little like her (male) cousin in the womb. She also gave us the finger.

KelaH Wed 30-Jul-08 12:39:46

Spogs - did you not start this exact same thread a couple of months ago? (not having a go or anything, just curious why)

ruddynorah Wed 30-Jul-08 12:40:32

we used 'babybond' they have a website. our clinic was manchester but i think they have them all over.

we got prints and the DVD. was wonderful, still watch it now, and show dd (now 2) what she looked like when she was growing in mummy's tummy. it's really a lovely momento, seeing them waving, sucking their thumb, kicking their legs. even FIL cried when he watched it!

greenlawn Wed 30-Jul-08 12:55:02

Glad you had a good experience ruddynorah, but I can't recommend babybond. They were dreadful when we tried to book with them.

AnAngelWithin Wed 30-Jul-08 12:58:59

whereabouts in the country are you spogs? that might help you find somewhere?

Elkat Wed 30-Jul-08 22:59:14

I used Babybond (Ciren) and two friends did too. We have all found them to be great and have bent over backwards to give us all a good experience / pics. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now