Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to shoot the TV??????

(7 Posts)
Psychomum5 Sun 27-Jul-08 12:17:16

we have been back from holiday for 3 days.

it is hot.

I have told the children they can have a day to do whatever they choose (mainly so that I can have a lazy PJ day myselfwink).

high school musical is on......

this is the fist lot of TV since we got back, it has been on repeat all morning.....

<<<<bang>>>>

shirleyghostman Sun 27-Jul-08 12:25:07

Take the fuse out of the plug! wink

Fennel Sun 27-Jul-08 12:29:13

We've had a TV row along similar lines already this morning. I have just been typing up a new list of TV rules for the holidays (so DP can't weaken when I'm not around).

I hate it. It's a beautiful sunny holiday day and dd2 still tantrummed that she wasn't allowed to watch tv all morning.

Psychomum5 Sun 27-Jul-08 12:29:33

but that would imply I can do things like that without causing major blackout to the rest of the town!!!

seriously, if you knew me and my skills with tools you would not even suggest that.

I do wish to continue to MN after all.....

pointydog Sun 27-Jul-08 12:30:18

We just bought a new tv to replace our 14" one. Needless to say, teh kids are watching a lot more of it

juuule Sun 27-Jul-08 12:30:32

You told them they can do whatever they choose. They've chosen. Not sure you've got a get out for that Get yourself a cool drink and go and sunbathe wink

Psychomum5 Sun 27-Jul-08 12:33:11

I know Juuuule....this is the problem.

I thought they might choose playing in the garden or something easy.

I wanted peace to do what I please, tis hateful when it backfires!

cursing the paddling pool eating rabbit big time now too, as otherwise they would be in that.....

<<sigh>>

I now need to work out how to say things in future so it is non-refutable what I really mean.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now