Talk

Advanced search

i may be turning into a moaning old croc

(4 Posts)
cheeryface Sat 26-Jul-08 22:07:51

but, my kids 12 and 9 have gone to bed and outside my house playing in the street are my neighbours kids from either side. they are ages 6 - 11 and are shouting and screaming and it's getting on my nerves!

Electricgooberella Sat 26-Jul-08 22:20:52

I have the same problem some times with neighbours. It is blardy annoying. Right now, my neighbour has just lit a massive bonfire. Smoke and ash are billowing everywhere, it has been the hottest day of the year and I have had to shut all the windows through fear of choking.

People are inconsiderate. What can you do?

cheeryface Sat 26-Jul-08 22:34:13

yes, absolutely every sunny day or remotely warm day, my next door neighbours light the bbq for theyre tea.
i half expect to see a family of burgers getting in the car of a morning grin
don't know how they don't get fed up of it.
i get fed up of it, having to keep bringing my washing in and closing the windows!

LuckySalem Sat 26-Jul-08 22:37:46

No you're not alone.

We have a variety of things that drives me insane at the moment.
Parties until 2/3 am nearly every night cos its school holidays and (without sounding evil - most of the people on our estate are single parents who aren't working)
Dogs barking ALL the time - I mean I understand barking to let you know there is someone near your garden etc but I was in my bathroom window and they started barking! lol
Said mothers SCREAMING at kids to get inside!! lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now