Talk

Advanced search

to expect DS to at least tell me when he's peed on the floor?

(9 Posts)
Seeline Thu 24-Jul-08 13:26:46

Honestly I sometimes wonder what the point of actually having a toilet in the bathroom is. DS is 6.8 - surely he should be able to aim straight by now. I am so sick of getting wet feet!! angry

claricebeansmum Thu 24-Jul-08 19:06:13

Put something in the bowl to aim at - ping pong ball or similiar.

Pinions Thu 24-Jul-08 19:14:06

Not unreasonable but likely either!

floaty Thu 24-Jul-08 19:26:12

I have three boys,I spend my entire time cleaning the loo floor ,we have tried everything ,the ping pong ball just made things worse as the wee richocheted (not sure of spelling) off it onto the wall!!!!

GordonTheGopher Thu 24-Jul-08 19:26:51

grin floaty.

Tas1 Fri 25-Jul-08 10:53:19

In Sainsbury's, in the baby section, they have a pack of blue balls with faces on them. You drop them into the loo and then the boys aim at them when they wee.

I'm sure you could get them at Boots, Superdrugs etc.

I'm glad I've got girls grin

kerryk Fri 25-Jul-08 11:04:48

think yourself lucky it was your own child, i went into my toilet yesterday and lifted to lid to clean it and ended up with wet hands and soggy socks. turned out the 9 year old boy over the road had been in and peed everywhere [yuck][yuck][yuck]

Twiglett Fri 25-Jul-08 11:06:33

but why can't they aim properly?

never had problems with DS nor any of his friends, am surprised when I read about this on MN tbh

emmalou78 Fri 25-Jul-08 11:46:04

Poor co- ordination, leavingit too late so it comes out with such force, that its a bit like an untrained fireman being let loose with the hose on full throttle...
To busy thinking baout other things to concentrate.

There are any number of reasons boys get pee everywhere... and frankly I am DEEPLY envious twiglett that your not spending half your life mopping up pee...grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now