Talk

Advanced search

to be really cross with ds1 for eating my chocolate?

(12 Posts)

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BoysAreLikeDogs Wed 23-Jul-08 19:21:16

YANBU

Chocolate, when slated for consumption by you later, is inviolable.

Hope you barked at him.

(I don't really)

BoysAreLikeDogs Wed 23-Jul-08 19:23:47

Well that'll teach him.

grin

AuntyJ Wed 23-Jul-08 19:58:56

yanbu - my dh is the chocolate thieve in our house. I had put ds down for his afternoon sleep, dd was out with nana and I was looking fwd to my afternoon cup of tea and my packet of minstels. I looked my little hiding place in the fridge and it was gone. I was fuming as he would have had to really hunt for it. I actually phoned him knowing he was in a meeting to have a go childish i know but i felt better for doing it.

AuntyJ Wed 23-Jul-08 20:09:19

janitor - im feeling your pain.

pedilia Wed 23-Jul-08 20:12:27

YANBU- I would be pissed for exactly the same reasons, DH is also the chocolate thief in y house, although having eaten my Galaxy and seen the fallout I'm sure he won't be doing it againgrin

How old is DS1 ( as in is he old enough to go the shop and buy some more?)

kerryk Wed 23-Jul-08 20:18:36

i only had enough change in my purse to buy the dd's chocolate from the ice cream van tonight. i was drooling as they sat and ate it in front of me.

it would have been very unreasonable though to snatch it of them and run and hide in the toilet till it was finished.

that will teach me to carry more money on me.

Ses15 Wed 23-Jul-08 20:23:33

YANBU! My dog ate my chocolate today. I'd hidden it upstairs away from her and her sister but she snuck upstairs when I wasn't looking!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now