Talk

Advanced search

to think i might get to have some sleep past 3.30am

(6 Posts)
gingernutlover Tue 22-Jul-08 08:22:34

dd is an early waker but this morning really took the biscuit, 3.30 am sad it's my 29th birthday and I really feel like walking and never coming back

Am i being unreasonable in wishing I wasnt me?

I am sure it will get better at some point, lets face it, it has to surely?!?!?! was just hoping it would be sooner rather than later

posieflump Tue 22-Jul-08 08:23:21

sad
Happy birthday

didn't dh/dp get up for you or are you a LP

gingernutlover Tue 22-Jul-08 08:25:37

dh got up for a bit with her, i did the missing the potty incident, he dealt with the spider on the curtains, but I am a very light sleeper and basically once she has woken thats it for me, not being ungrateful that he helped but am totally fed up with this, neaerly 3 years, and not a single unbroekn night, feel like i am going insane

gingernutlover Tue 22-Jul-08 08:26:45

no ones fault

just same old crap

wish it would get better

gingernutlover Tue 22-Jul-08 08:27:25

and thks for the birthday wishes posieflump

Squirdle Tue 22-Jul-08 08:44:36

I feel your pain sad

DS2 didn't sleep through the night once until he was 2 and from when he was 15 months I was pregnant with DS3 too.

Now we have a different problem. DS3 doesn't normally wake in the night but he is an early riser....sometimes 4.30. And if he doesn't wake up early, it's DS2 - bah.

DS3 actually got up at 7.45 this morning, which is amazing for him (I think the 4 and a half hours of running around in soft play yesterday may have helped wink) but DS2 woke me up at 6.

I hate to say it, but you do have to get tough. Take her back to bed if you consider it too early. It might take a while for her to realise that you mean business, but she will get it in the end (hopefully before she is 10 smile)

Sleep deprivation is one of the worst things... you poor thing sad

Happy Birthday for today! I hope it improves for you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now