Talk

Advanced search

to be annoyed at dh for getting into debt and not telling me....

(2 Posts)
mum2samandalex Sun 20-Jul-08 21:14:01

and letting me carry on spending money or the banks money as normal. Im so peed grrrrrrr. He owed 2k on his credit card which i knew and which he was paying off each month and the today i looked at his bank statement and noticed hes £1000 into his overdraft already this has been the situation for over year-he was getting paid 3k month but has left the navy and taken a pay cut and is now on 2k a month and im a sahm.Im fuming because he pays a amount each month into my account and ive been spendin as normal. Hes even brough us a new dinning room table and taken us hoiliday weve been out for meals etc i feel sick. I hate going into my overdraft and only use credit cards in emergencies. If i had known the situation i could of helped pay it off before he started his new job. I actually feel i could walk out on him hes put us in the red unnessarily.

CristinaTheAstonishing Sun 20-Jul-08 21:21:08

Time to sit down and talk family finances and responsibilities. I'd be furious too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now