Talk

Advanced search

To think BT are a bunch of wasters

(8 Posts)
cheshirekitty Fri 18-Jul-08 11:58:40

We are moving into a new flat. Contacted BT to connect us (this was in June). BT engineer came on Monday and basically only half connected us. We have no telephone line.

They are charging us full connection fee and line rental even though we have no telephone connection in our flat.

dh has spent hours on the phone (mobile) to bt, and the best they can come up with is a new 'connection' date of 8th August!!

AIBU to think that the whole of BT are a group of mindless, moronic idiots (thinking watershed time here with my descriptive words)!!!

lazaroulovesleggings Fri 18-Jul-08 12:00:06

We had probs and they gave us free caller id, and they also wiped out the costs of the phone calls we had made. It's worth chasing up.

cheshirekitty Fri 18-Jul-08 12:01:40

lazaroulovesleggings - did you have a telephone number to the one person in BT who has part of a brain in his/her skull?

lazaroulovesleggings Fri 18-Jul-08 12:04:15

No, we actually closed our account with them and then realised there were no other providers around we could go to, so we had to go back. I think that's when they gave us free caller id. We complained about being on the phone for so long as well to sort out a problem, and they refunded us the cost of hte calls.

British gas are the worst. A right bunch of scrotes

DanJARMouse Fri 18-Jul-08 12:06:12

BT are wankers. Hate them, but there is no-one else here i can go to.

Am tempted by sky talk, and only paying line rental through BT.

HATE THEM!

Bumdiddley Fri 18-Jul-08 12:12:48

<whispers> I actually quite like BT.

We were with Tiscali before (spit). I will not start on that little saga.

Anyway, our line got cut by builders/ decorators. But we couldn't prove who it was so we had to pay.

I figured it would cost about £200. The bill was over £300 shock. After a bit off toing and froing they knocked £100 off the bill.

So I would say just pay them what you think you owe them.

They also called me out of the blue to offer me a better deal. They missed me the first time but called back...

suwoo Fri 18-Jul-08 12:15:01

I actually got <<whispers>> really good customer service today from BT shock.

suwoo Fri 18-Jul-08 12:15:49

Ooh bumdiddley, we're both whispering today grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now