Talk

Advanced search

To be p*****d of with Sportecus

(81 Posts)
SoupKitchen Thu 17-Jul-08 13:39:13

DD loves fruit, but has recently refused to eat more than one bite of an apple, Because sportecus only eats one bite of his sports candy. AARGGHhhh

OurHamsterisevil Thu 17-Jul-08 14:39:30

I have the problem with DS1 who thinks he doesn't need to eaat real meals because Sportacus doesn't. Have tried explaining that you just don't see sportacus eating his dinner.

kiltycoldbum Thu 17-Jul-08 14:44:00

and he goes to bed in his clothes, doesnt wash and doesnt put toothpaste on his brush, the man is disgusting! smile

i heart robbie rotten!

MrsTiddles Thu 17-Jul-08 17:58:00

I find that whole show deeply disturbing.

aNd sportacus is actually also the executive producer

and I've read quotations from him that he has

"never tasted beer"

and that disturbs me even more than looking at him.

IneedacleanerIamalazyslattern Thu 17-Jul-08 18:00:56

YANBU I get really annoyed with one episode where Miss Busybody offers him a cake and he says "no I only eat sports candy" !!!!!
That really wound me up telling a 4 year old that there is more to a balanced diet than that angry

poppy34 Thu 17-Jul-08 18:01:25

sorry to be ignorant but who is sportacus.... or do I not want to know? sounds suspiciously close to some trogs men I've worked with

poppy34 Thu 17-Jul-08 18:03:27

ok now googled him.. here is hoping dd never chooses him as a hero (knowing this is a vain hope..)

There is something of the timmy mallett about him

IneedacleanerIamalazyslattern Thu 17-Jul-08 18:05:53

He is a world aerobics champion too {shock} I mean aerobics indeed grin

poppy34 Thu 17-Jul-08 18:11:10

does he wear leopard print lycra?

mummyloveslucy Thu 17-Jul-08 18:18:01

I think sporticus is very sexy.wink just thought I'd share that with you!.
Don't tell me you havn't thought about it.grin

squeaver Thu 17-Jul-08 18:20:28

No he's asexual. But Robbie Rotten would be dirrrrty wink

mummyloveslucy Thu 17-Jul-08 18:28:31

Asexual!shock are you sure?? What a waist.

2point4kids Thu 17-Jul-08 18:29:05

I heart sportacus!

Every time DS (2.9yrs) watches lazytown he asks me for either an apple or a carrot, so its gotta be good!

mummyloveslucy Thu 17-Jul-08 18:31:40

I'd be askink Sporticus for a bit more than an apple. grin grin I'm sure I could show him the ropes.

mummyloveslucy Thu 17-Jul-08 18:34:27

That was meant to say asking (sorry must be getting a bit hot and flustured at the thought).

IneedacleanerIamalazyslattern Thu 17-Jul-08 18:54:20

He does have a bum worth squeezing....could imagine grabbing it in the throws of passion just prefer it if it was attatched to someone else grin seriously he is not as nice as sportacus in real life.

hmm I am a bit of a bum stalker this week, completely don't fancy him male friend building a unit for me the other night I was watching his bottom wuite intently as he bent over in front of me to tighten the screws and some random stranger ogling him in the bank today.

I need to get out more.

poppy34 Thu 17-Jul-08 19:02:56

lol at mummyloveslucy and Ineedacleaner..but also horrific vision of futre as find myself attracted to cbeebies types grin

IneedacleanerIamalazyslattern Thu 17-Jul-08 19:15:20

Oh god poppy have you not had a cbeebies crush yet???? grin

What I want to know is has anyone else ever wondered how these high on poster paint types on cbeebies manage to have sex???? Can you imagine Chris or Sid at it (for some reason I can imagine Andy)-that is not that I HAVE imagined Andy just that I could-

BustyMcGee Thu 17-Jul-08 19:27:25

mmm big cook wink

mummyloveslucy Thu 17-Jul-08 19:35:40

Mr Tumble! (only joking)grin

morningpaper Thu 17-Jul-08 19:37:55

NEVER
DRUNK
BEER

?

Sportacus looks nice but he is the sort of chap who would get all shy if you offered him a little kiss

Robbie Rotten, on the other hand, would shove you up against the photocopier for some bad boy action

Mimsy2000 Thu 17-Jul-08 19:39:14

sportacus is very weird. i have unfortunately watched the credits many times and he must be a total egomanic - he writes, directs, stars and produces almost every show.

that aside, i find it demented and it just looks wrong.

cc21 Thu 17-Jul-08 19:43:22

OMG thought it was just me that was a little concerned about Sportacus, he makes me feel a bit ill iykwim. My dad is also concerned by him although he isn't specific hmm

Am quite fond of captain DJ, I love a pirate grin

moosh Thu 17-Jul-08 21:00:29

Oh my god what is it with MNetters fancying childrens entertainers.
Very weird..........Very strange hmm.

bergentulip Thu 17-Jul-08 21:06:24

Awww...... Justin/ Mr Tumble is so cuuuuute... just the sort of guy your gran would want you to bring home for tea

(aren't Sportacus and Robbie Rotten the same guy?- Robbie Rotten has a fake chin-- can't tell you how many sleepless nights I've had trying to work that one out![!])

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now