Talk

Advanced search

to be sitting quietly in corner of the room?dh thinks so!

(10 Posts)
cheesesarnie Sun 13-Jul-08 20:43:32

he keeps shouting to me!what you doing,go have a bath,blah blah blah.children are in bed so shouldnt have mummy,mummy,mummy(right on que dd comes down lol!)not that hes calling me mummy obviously.but am ibu to sit quietly in corner enjoying mn!?

BouncingTurtle Sun 13-Jul-08 20:44:34

No, that's what I'm doing... however a bath does sound quite nice!

eddiejo Sun 13-Jul-08 20:46:30

Just got out the bath and am sitting here listening to shouts of mummy mummy!!! AAARRRGGGHHH Do any of them ever leave us alone for a bit of P & Q hmm

admylin Sun 13-Jul-08 20:47:30

My friend keeps telling me off when she hears I've just done nothing except sit with a glass of wine at my computer - a bath would make work though, running it, getting in and out hanging towels up etc and the worst thing in the world would be to have to get dressed up and actually go out in the evening!

eddiejo Sun 13-Jul-08 20:48:07

HHMMM - just remebered towels!

BigBadMousey Sun 13-Jul-08 20:52:24

good grief no YANBU! Sometimes its the only peace a mummy can get.

Totally agree with Admylin plus I would just be sitting in the bath looking around thinking I should really be scrubbing the loo or polishing the taps while I'm there hmm.

Stay where you are! At the very most get up to grab bottle of wine and a glass. grin

cheesesarnie Sun 13-Jul-08 21:35:42

BigBadMousey-are you encouraging me to drink when its school tomorrow!shock tsk!

lucyellensmum Sun 13-Jul-08 21:37:31

I had a bath the other morning and DD was playing between bedroom and bathroom - she "washed my hair" and then got hold of the old towel and laid it on the floor and said "there, mummy, you step on that" - oh bless

BigBadMousey Sun 13-Jul-08 21:37:36

even more reason to I say wink

You gave in didn't you???? I saw you disappear off......<stalker emoticon> grin

cheesesarnie Sun 13-Jul-08 21:41:56

noooooo i didnt give in!am still sat here stinking!
lucyellensmum-my dc love 'helping' me in the bath.i get scrubbed within an inch of my life-i swear theres nothing left of me afterwards,except red raw skin!oh and i get lots of ducks and boats etc for me to 'play with'.grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now